Uncle Henry - guarantee against loss form

Schrade Cutlery Company was founded in 1904 by George Schrade, and his brothers Jacob and William Schrade. In 1946 Imperial Knife Associated Companies, (IKAC; an association of Ulster Knife Co and Imperial Knife Co) purchased controlling interest in Schrade Cut Co and changed the name to Schrade Walden Cutlery. In 1973 the name was changed to Schrade Cutlery. In 2004 Schrade closed due to bankruptcy.

This forum is dedicated to the knives that are the legacy of this company. This forum is not the place to discuss the replica knives currently being imported using the Schrade name.
DanTX1953

Uncle Henry - guarantee against loss form

Post by DanTX1953 »

I just found this document in a box with the knife I received as a gift sometime in the early-mid 70's
How many years was this guarantee was offered ?
Attachments
Z  Schrade.jpg
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Uncle Henry - guarantee against loss form

Post by doglegg »

I don't know how long that ran. I gave on to my fil and my dad. Don't know what happened to either knife. ::shrug::
OLDE CUTLER
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by OLDE CUTLER »

I gave my dad an Uncle Henry 885UH for fathers day in 1982 and it has the same form with it. I still have the knife from his estate.
"Sometimes even the blind chicken finds corn"
ea42

Post by ea42 »

That guaranty was available on Uncle Henry knives for as long as they made them, I think they started around 1964 right up to 2004.

Eric
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

My poor memory is that the guarantee was unlimited to begin with and at some point was for "one year." ?

Return to “Schrade Legacy Forum”