Case Tony Bose

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
Treejakal

Re: Case Tony Bose

Post by Treejakal »

Here are a couple of trays of Tony Bose collabs. I love them all, but some more than others.
Attachments
20221206_161355[1].jpg
20221206_161443[1].jpg
just bob

Re: Case Tony Bose

Post by just bob »

I don't know how many of you caught this, but southern Indiana was ravaged with storms last night. According to his obit Tony lived in Shelburn but was born in Sullivan. They are very close together. The town of Sullivan was leveled last night. In his obit it was mentioned his son was going to carry on the knife making tradition. I assume they had a workshop in this general area? I wonder if anyone on here has any contact with the remaining family and can give us an update on things.

https://www.wthr.com/article/weather/se ... d7193b3e72
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”