won this stockman off the bay

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
cbnutt

won this stockman off the bay

Post by cbnutt »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0541636746 my fav pattern again, the 18, i collect the bones, this one is suposed to be delrin ?? i realy wasnt sure by looking ? if it turns out to be bone ill put it with my others, buit if its delrin, id like someone to rehandle it with some prety bone and ill make it my new EDC. knife, you guys think its delrin by the pics ? looks shiney for delrin, but dont know, o and who all rehandles here on the forum, i know orvet, and muskrat man, wasnt sure who all does that kinda work here ? :D
Shoot low sheriff, he's ridin a Shetland.....
BIGHEAD

Re: won this stockman off the bay

Post by BIGHEAD »

Looks like Delrin to me ::paranoid::
cbnutt

Post by cbnutt »

the lady that had it on ebay is a great seller to deal with, ive bought some in the past from her, i belive her husband had a bunch of knifes, usaly a lot of good mint stuff.
buckeyefan

Post by buckeyefan »

CB,
Thats a great knife, you sure you want to re handle it?
Whats wrong with the delrin? I wouldnt change a thing, but thats just me :shock:

Marty.
The second mouse always get's the cheese..
cbnutt

Post by cbnutt »

the delrin just dosent look good to me compared to bone, thought i might find something realy prety to replace it with.
BIGHEAD

Post by BIGHEAD »

CBNUTT if you are going to put it in your pockey re-handle, re-shape or re anything you want. ::tu::

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”