Hi, new member,Leupold 100th anniversary stockman?

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
CdnSixPack

Hi, new member,Leupold 100th anniversary stockman?

Post by CdnSixPack »

Hi, I have a good friend who is an avid hunter, and when I saw a Leupold 100th anniversary knife and coin box set on a local used site for $50.-- I picked it up for his 60th birthday present.

As I understand it it's a Case Stockman type knife with three blades and a bone handle.

It wasn't sold separate from the scope package, so I'm wondering how you would value the knife ?
Just want to make sure I could give him some idea on whether it's a show or go hunting model ???

Anyone have one of these knives ?
Any idea how many were made.
The back of the tin says not for individual resale, and the knife has never been out of the tin, sharpened or carried.

It seems like it was made and sold in 2007.

Thanks in advance for the help, there is a lot more to case knives than I ever imagined, till I found this board.

Now I'm kinda getting the itch to get one for myself. LOL, It's contagious isn't it ????

:D
Attachments
Leupold Case 100th anniversary stockman
Leupold Case 100th anniversary stockman
johnny twoshoes

Re: Hi, new member,Leupold 100th anniversary stockman?

Post by johnny twoshoes »

Nice knife six pack, I've seen them in a catalog before, and they wanted something like $79.99 for it.
So I don't think that 50 bucks is bad at all. 8)
LC

Post by LC »

Case made the Leupold 6.5375 in 2006 and 2007 I believe and done 10,000 of them you got a real fair deal I believe ::tu::
Attachments
6.5375-2007 Leupold Back.jpg
6.5375-2007 Leupold Front.jpg
FRJ

Post by FRJ »

SixPack, you wouldn't be from northern Id. would you?
Joe
CdnSixPack

Post by CdnSixPack »

nope, north of montana... EH... :D
they call me sixpack cause of the 6 kids my wife and I have, not my beer drinking habits.

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”