Barlow Returns!!

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
Old Hunter

Re: Barlow Returns!!

Post by Old Hunter »

Very nice Sharp&Shiny - you did well. Something I rarely ever do anymore is take a brand new knife and drop it in my pocket - I've done this with my new single blade Case Barlow and I'm glad I have - real nice knife for the money. OH
Deep in the guts of most men is buried the involuntary response to the hunter's horn, a prickle of the nape hairs, an acceleration of the pulse, an atavistic memory of his fathers, who killed first with stone, and then with club...Robert Ruark
32man

Post by 32man »

jmh58 wrote:CASE has returned the Barlow to standard production.. Saw a few over at SHC site.. Got 1 on my radar.. ::nod:: ::tu::
John :)
I hope the quality is good on these. We know it's been a hit or miss lately :roll:
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

32man wrote:
jmh58 wrote:CASE has returned the Barlow to standard production.. Saw a few over at SHC site.. Got 1 on my radar.. ::nod:: ::tu::
I hope the quality is good on these. We know it's been a hit or miss lately :roll:
You are sooo right.. I had a Barlow on order but cancelled.. Want to handle it in person.. ::shrug::
Not all who wander are lost!!

Of all the paths you take in life,
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!!
Old Hunter

Post by Old Hunter »

I took a chance and got lucky, however I usually like to handle a Case before I buy. OH
Deep in the guts of most men is buried the involuntary response to the hunter's horn, a prickle of the nape hairs, an acceleration of the pulse, an atavistic memory of his fathers, who killed first with stone, and then with club...Robert Ruark
JohnR
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by JohnR »

Have picked up 4 more of the Barlow's, 2 red bone and 2 Peacock Appaloosa bone, had to buy 2 of the red bones because my wife claimed the first one I received. Quality is very good on all 4, Case is doing a great job on this run.
Attachments
IMG_0169.jpg
IMG_0242.jpg
IMG_0338.jpg

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”