Don’t you love it when the new Case Catalog comes out?

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Don’t you love it when the new Case Catalog comes out?

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

In today’s mail Case Collectors Club sent me the annual Case product catalog. It’s a good day when that comes in the mail.
SSk
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Don’t you love it when the new Case Catalog comes out?

Post by Mumbleypeg »

I always enjoy looking through it. I’m typically saddened at the limited number of patterns in it, and all the great old patterns that are missing. I understand why, but it’s still depressing to me. But what is in there is for the most part beautiful.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”