What would the value of these two Case blades be?

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
Spencer

What would the value of these two Case blades be?

Post by Spencer »

I recently inherited my grandfathers knife collection, and in it were these 2 W.R. Case & Sons knife blades (only the blades). I was just wondering what their value is or if they are even worth anything. Im not interested in selling, if you know anyone who can help valuing these blades please let me know.

Thank you

Spencer
d5OW12H4QIuWGd5pJccOqQ.jpg
jVgy13EYSLWeEEfeNcpbdA.jpg
rugmar

Re: What would the value of these two Case knives be?

Post by rugmar »

Might be worth a bit to the right person who truly needs them. I'd be concerned about the person who doesn't need them at all but just wants to make something to deceive someone else. Might be best to just hang on to them for the memories of your grandfather.

Just my 2 pennies.
Spencer

Re: What would the value of these two Case blades be?

Post by Spencer »

Thank you, rugmar you do make a good point about someone using the blades to make a fake case knife. But thankfully I am not interested in selling the baldes or any of my grandfathers knives.

Spencer

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”