Yellowhorse knives in Santa Fe Nee Mexico

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
espn77

Yellowhorse knives in Santa Fe Nee Mexico

Post by espn77 »

I went last weekend to Santa Fe new Mexico and saw a cutlery shop in old downtown. He didn't have much that I was interested in, all new knives. But it was a cool shop and we got to talking. He had some Stewart Yellowhorse case knives there and told me that Stewart hand delivered them to him about every 3 months or so. His opinion was that Stewart's work was much superior to his brother David but wasn't as big of a name. Not sure if this was a marketing speech or truth but it was an interesting conversation. I didn't buy any but did take pictures of his Yellowhorse display. Nice knives.
Attachments
20190713_073826.jpg
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Yellowhorse knives in Santa Fe Nee Mexico

Post by Quick Steel »

I knew about David and Brian but was unfamiliar with Stewart who is half Irish but raised on a reservation. Then there is Steve...and how many other Yellowhorses?

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”