CASE Knives in upcoming estate sale

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
john14_18
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

CASE Knives in upcoming estate sale

Postby john14_18 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:16 pm

As you can tell by my recent posts, I don't know a lot about CASE knives but learning. I mainly stay on the S&W forum and I know what it's like to have every Tom, Dick and Harry wanting to know the value of something but I thought I would post these for your enjoyment from an upcoming estate sale in Birmingham,Al on Aug 24th that a friend of mine is conducting. I have no idea if they are that rare or not, but most all are in original shipping cartons with invoices from CASE and this is only a small portion of what I saw. You are welcome to venture an opinion if you want to.
Just designated them as pics 1-5
Thanks!
Attachments
s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpg
s5.jpg
s6.jpg
Remember Psalms 37:4

Old Folder
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Knives in upcoming estate sale

Postby Old Folder » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:36 pm

WOW ::tu::. Thanks for sharing John.
If I were a rich man, I would be in Birmingham,Al on Aug 24th and the new owner of these beauties.
It's always important to know what you don't know.
Dan

KleenCut61
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: CASE Knives in upcoming estate sale

Postby KleenCut61 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:08 am

The Caribbean Blue set Would Make My day! ::tu::

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”