2008 Case XX Tiny Toothpick Black Natural #07836

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
joesskankshack

2008 Case XX Tiny Toothpick Black Natural #07836

Post by joesskankshack »

Can anyone give me more info on this knife? This knife is double-sided which may help if confusion. Thank you
Attachments
IMG_1014.JPG
IMG_5593.JPG
IMG_8736.JPG
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: 2008 Case XX Tiny Toothpick Black Natural #07836

Post by Railsplitter »

Shepherd Hills does a lot of exclusives and yours is one of them. Not much else to say about it except that it's a great looking SFO (Special Factory Order) from Shepherd Hills. ::tu::
Rick T.

"My knife money maketh itself wings!" mb>

Proud member of the Buck Collectors Club Inc.
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

Rick is right. If you send those photos to Shepherd Hills, they will be able to tell you anything you want to know about that knife. ::nod::

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
joesskankshack

Post by joesskankshack »

Thank you for the help
Mick

Post by Mick »

I know I'm late to the party but I have a couple of Case "magicians" toothpicks. One is red on one side and green on the other. The other knife is red in one side and natural bone on the other. These knives have shields in both sides. Maybe this is Shepard Hills answer to this?

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”