Calling Robo - Check Out This Tested Toothpick

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
knifeaholic
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Calling Robo - Check Out This Tested Toothpick

Post by knifeaholic »

Robo; thought you would love to "pick" this one apart (pun intended)...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CASE-XX-61093- ... Swh4td1VF7
Steve Pfeiffer, author of Collecting Case Knives: Identification and Price Guide published by Krause Publications.
herbva
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Calling Robo - Check Out This Tested Toothpick

Post by herbva »

I'm guessing wrong shield, wrong scales and slotted front bolsters for starters. Sorry, I couldn't resist a turkey shoot. :D
"Better to do something imperfectly, than to do nothing flawlessly." ~ Robert H. Schuller

Herb
Robo

Post by Robo »

knifeaholic wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:28 pm Robo; thought you would love to "pick" this one apart (pun intended)...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CASE-XX-61093- ... Swh4td1VF7

Ha-- Thank's Steve! I've plunged so deep into the world of Schatt&Morgan/Queen City/Queen in the past couple days due to a couple sweet purchases from Plumbob that I've slacked off a little in my duties as self appointed Counterfiet Toothpick watch dog. Good to know you got my back!
Robo

Post by Robo »

herbva wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:46 pm I'm guessing wrong shield, wrong scales and slotted front bolsters for starters. Sorry, I couldn't resist a turkey shoot. :D

Herbva--Save me a wing--would ya!

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”