2008 CASE XX MAMMOTH MASTODON STOCKMAN???

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
herbva
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

2008 CASE XX MAMMOTH MASTODON STOCKMAN???

Post by herbva »

My knowledge of vintage Case knives pales in comparison to the experts here, and my knowledge (or interest) in recent Case knives is nil. But, this one caught my interest. Is this really a Case product or custom modification? I don't recall seeing slotted bolsters on a Case product and I don't have a clue about the mammoth ivory. Don't worry, I have no intention of forking over 400 clams for it, but I am curious.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CASE-XX-MAMMOT ... 4542886744
"Better to do something imperfectly, than to do nothing flawlessly." ~ Robert H. Schuller

Herb
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: 2008 CASE XX MAMMOTH MASTODON STOCKMAN???

Post by kennedy knives »

To bad he doesn't give a better picture of the pattern # Yes Case Did A series of Mammoth Ivory with Fluted Bolsters . This is 3 that I have . Most come in Black Velvet Case with A COA . Don't recall that pattern # but I haven't seen them all !!!!
Attachments
IMG_5513.JPG
IMG_5512.JPG
IMG_5523.JPG
IMG_5530.JPG
IMG_5538.JPG
IMG_5541.JPG
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

WOW!!! ::nod:: ::nod::
herbva
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by herbva »

Thanks, and triple WOW! ::not_worthy:: ::not_worthy:: ::not_worthy::
"Better to do something imperfectly, than to do nothing flawlessly." ~ Robert H. Schuller

Herb

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”