Case Tony Bose

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
tonyfdx

Case Tony Bose

Post by tonyfdx »

https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/knife_forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=576814
https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/knife_forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=576814
I just received my first case Tony Bose stockman in chestnut..I have too say this is one of the nicest knives I’ve owned.,and I own some nice knives..Chris reeve,Hinderer,Koenig,micro tech. The fit and finish is flawless.The snap is as loud as can be,and the grind is perfect..My hats off too case with this model..their expensive 525. But worth every penny.
tonyfdx

Re: Case Tony Bose

Post by tonyfdx »

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

Nice doesn't really describe a Tony Bose. I think it falls more into the fantastic category.

A little late since you've been a member for almost a year and a half but I think for your first post a "Welcome to AAPK" is appropriate.

Even though I'm not really a single blade modern knife fanboy, I'm rather partial to this one. What can you tell me about it?
Attachments
0B0F7DB1-FB8A-4477-A38A-36BCCA5C145C.jpeg
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Welcome to AAPK. Your Case/Bose is a beauty, and I agree, they are fantastic knives. I only own two of them, both flawless and on par with any custom knife I own. ::tu::

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
tonyfdx

Post by tonyfdx »

Hi Jerry,
The knife you circled ,is Rick Hinderer xm-18 3 inch mini. It has custom brass scale,screws and a unique 20cv skinner blade..I think Rick makes some of the finest knives for the money 500.I guess that’s why they sell out in minutes and are incredibly hard to get. It has a tri way pivot system, so u can swap out ball bearings,brass washer,or Teflon washers ..and the knife is all titanium.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

Thanks for the extra pictures. It is a fine looking knife but they priced me right out of the market. The "one" Tony Bose I have is the most expensive knife I've ever bought and it was just north of $400 (now over $500). Used my stimulus money to give the knife market a boost. :lol:
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

--T.J. Murphy 2012
rea1eye

Post by rea1eye »

I have two Tony Bose knives. Both are Teardrop. The fit and
finish are above the usual Case knives.

Bob
Tony Bose.jpg
Tony Bose.jpg (56.33 KiB) Viewed 2927 times
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

Since Bob broke the ice, this is the Tony Bose TB22013 I broke down and added to the pile in June of 2018. It's a doozy.
Attachments
Case 2013 Mini Trapper TB622013 W 254CM Antique Bone.JPG
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

--T.J. Murphy 2012
QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by QTCut5 »

OK, I'll play. ::nod::

These are my Case/Tony Bose Collaboration knives. Not the most expensive knives in my collection (my custom knives lead in that category), but still in the top 20. In fact, I bought every one of these for under $400 at auction on eBay. I don't even want to think about what I could sell them for now because I might be tempted to sell, but I'm fairly sure they would fetch a nice profit if I ever were to sell them...although probably not as much percentage-wise as most GEC knives since, unlike GEC knives, these started out at a much higher price point right from the factory.

Like Ken, I feel the quality and craftsmanship of these knives is on par with any of my customs.

P4030001.JPG
P4030005.JPG
P4030008.JPG
~Q~
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

rea1eye wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:40 pm I have two Tony Bose knives. Both are Teardrop. The fit and

Bob
Bob, I believe those teardrops are dandies - Tony Bose designs, but they’re not the same as the Bose/Case collaboration knives, which are touted as being the closest you can get to custom quality from a factory-made knife. The difference is considerable in both materials and quality of the fit and finish, as well as the price. Whether the difference is worth the much higher price is in the eye of the beholder.

Jerry if you’re going to have one of the collaboration knives, that’s a great one to have!

Q, those are great examples. I really like that abalone. Looks like you have three of that pattern in different handles?

Here are the two I have. The jigged bone lockback wharncliffe whittler was a gift from my wife. I bought the ebony stockman from a dealer that was selling out their stock. I made them an offer - I thought they would refuse or counter but they they took it. When I go5 it they also had one like it in gorgeous MOP. I was tempted but they wanted almost 2X the price of the ebony - out of my reach firm sure.

Ken
Case TB632014
Case TB632014
Attachments
Case TB732015
Case TB732015
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

rea1eye

Post by rea1eye »

Mumbleypeg wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:16 pm
rea1eye wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:40 pm I have two Tony Bose knives. Both are Teardrop. The fit and

Bob
Bob, I believe those teardrops are dandies - Tony Bose designs, but they’re not the same as the Bose/Case collaboration knives, which are touted as being the closest you can get to custom quality from a factory-made knife. The difference is considerable in both materials and quality of the fit and
I did not know there was a difference. Learned something today.
Thanks,

Bob
Canadian collector

Post by Canadian collector »

20211212_181315_HDR.jpg
My only bose Arkansas hunter
20211212_181315_HDR.jpg
Attachments
20211212_181256_HDR.jpg
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Canadian collector wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:40 am 20211212_181315_HDR.jpgMy only bose Arkansas hunter20211212_181315_HDR.jpg
What a beauty! ::tu:: ::tu:: Thanks for showing it.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by QTCut5 »

Canadian collector wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:40 am My only bose Arkansas hunter
Nice bones...not a knife I've seen very often. Love the multi-faceted blade grinds and slanted bolsters.
Mumbleypeg wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:16 pm Q, those are great examples. I really like that abalone. Looks like you have three of that pattern in different handles?
Thanks, Ken...yes, you are correct: I have three of the Wharncliffe Trappers (Antique, Abalone, Dark Molasses w/Damascus) and a Lock Back Wharncliffe Whittler in Antique Bone like yours.
~Q~
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

rea1eye wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:18 am
Mumbleypeg wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:16 pm

Bob
Bob, I believe those teardrops are dandies - Tony Bose designs, but they’re not the same as the Bose/Case collaboration knives, which are touted as being the closest you can get to custom quality from a factory-made knife. The difference is considerable in both materials and quality of the fit and
I did not know there was a difference. Learned something today.
Thanks,

Bob
You (and others) might enjoy this. There are three videos in all - links to the others can be accessed from this one.

Ken

A little long maybe, but this guy does a good job explaining the differences between a regular Case, a Case designed by Tony Bose, and a Bose/Case (“select” as he calls it) collaboration knife.

Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

tonyfdx

Post by tonyfdx »

Just got this 2015 bose cattle in unbelievable abalone
Attachments
E7671B5A-BDB3-4544-B4A6-DEDF4360FB2E.jpeg
76D45E0C-7CFA-47EA-9C70-A42FD6068568.jpeg
50210BB8-885C-42CD-B8EF-8DFD3613A21B.jpeg
image.jpg
BIGHEAD

Post by BIGHEAD »

You fellas should drop one of those in your pocket ::tu:: I have carried a Lannys clip since 2012 when they debuted. 8) The day I bought it I handed the box and pouch back to the dealer and said I dont need these he said why not. I said becuase they wont fit in my pocket with the knife :lol:
image.jpg
image.jpg
And I even fileworked it :mrgreen:
Attachments
image.jpg
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

jerryd6818 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:36 pm Since Bob broke the ice, this is the Tony Bose TB22013 I broke down and added to the pile in June of 2018. It's a doozy.
I watched a video once of Tony talking about the wharncliff trappers that he’d made. I know He was a big fam of that blade shape in a trapper. Yours is a looker, the bone looks almost like a supped up amber bone. Very nice.
Mumbleypeg wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:16 pm [quote=rea1eye post_id=998158 time=<a href="tel:1649000424">1649000424</a> user_id=19583]
I have two Tony Bose knives. Both are Teardrop. The fit and

Bob
Bob, I believe those teardrops are dandies - Tony Bose designs, but they’re not the same as the Bose/Case collaboration knives, which are touted as being the closest you can get to custom quality from a factory-made knife. The difference is considerable in both materials and quality of the fit and finish, as well as the price. Whether the difference is worth the much higher price is in the eye of the beholder.

Jerry if you’re going to have one of the collaboration knives, that’s a great one to have!

Q, those are great examples. I really like that abalone. Looks like you have three of that pattern in different handles?

Here are the two I have. The jigged bone lockback wharncliffe whittler was a gift from my wife. I bought the ebony stockman from a dealer that was selling out their stock. I made them an offer - I thought they would refuse or counter but they they took it. When I go5 it they also had one like it in gorgeous MOP. I was tempted but they wanted almost 2X the price of the ebony - out of my reach firm sure.

Ken
2DBE6BB4-F4FA-49A2-B8E9-F1A211360EA9.jpeg
[/quote]

Ken that stockman intrigues me! What is the closed length on that one? Would you call that a sleeveboard? The blade styles really appeal to me on that one. A sheepsfoot nearing a wharncliff and a small clip in addition to a large clip. Very nice.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Colonel26 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:16 pm Ken that stockman intrigues me! What is the closed length on that one? Would you call that a sleeveboard? The blade styles really appeal to me on that one. A sheepsfoot nearing a wharncliff and a small clip in addition to a large clip. Very nice.
Length is just shy of 3-3/4 inches - call it 3-11/16ths. I've always thought of a sleeveboatd as having rounded bolsters. Although this one has squared bolsters they are very smooth (no sharp corners), and it is slightly narrower on one end than the other, probably not as much so as a sleeveboard. The slant of the bolsters seem to give it an even more exaggerated appearance of being smaller on one end, and a slight serpentine shape. I'm not sure what Tony (or Case) called it other than a "stockman". Personally I've always held the opinion that if it doesn't have a spay blade, it's not a stockman. Others don't seem so picky. :lol:

Somewhere in the Case Collector magazine a couple of years ago was a list of all the Case/Bose collaboration patterns by year. If I can find it I'll see what they called it.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Railsplitter »

I believe that Tony Bose patterned his Cattle Knife after this Empire Diamond Edge pattern made for Shapleigh Hardware.

Here's an interesting comment from Tony about the pattern.
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/201 ... t-14381927

These pictures are not mine. The knife is owned by AAPK member Longblade.
Attachments
Shapleigh Cattle Knife - DE Tang Stamp DSCN8500D.jpg
Shapleigh Cattle Knife - Empire  Blades DSCN8381A.jpg
Shapleigh Cattle Knife - Empire  Mark Side DSCN8372A.jpg
Shapleigh Cattle Knife - Empire  Pile Side DSCN8416A.jpg
Rick T.

"My knife money maketh itself wings!" mb>

Proud member of the Buck Collectors Club Inc.
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Thanks Rick! That Empire does look like it. So they call it a Cattle Knife, not a stockman. My bad. ::facepalm::

Barry you're a man after my heart - life's too short to carry cheap cutlery!

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Thanks Ken and Barry for the clarification. I agree it doesn’t look like a traditional sleeve board, but I wasn’t sure what to call it. The size sounds great too.

And I agree, a stockman ought to have a spey, and a cattle knife should too imo. But whatever they call that one I like it.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Mumbleypeg wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:39 am
Colonel26 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:16 pm Ken that stockman intrigues me! What is the closed length on that one? Would you call that a sleeveboard? The blade styles really appeal to me on that one. A sheepsfoot nearing a wharncliff and a small clip in addition to a large clip. Very nice.
Length is just shy of 3-3/4 inches - call it 3-11/16ths.

Somewhere in the Case Collector magazine a couple of years ago was a list of all the Case/Bose collaboration patterns by year. If I can find it I'll see what they called it.

Ken
I'm a little slow but here's the list of all the Case/Bose Collaborations from their beginning in 1999 through when this list was published in 2017. The 2015 knife was indeed called a "Cattle Knife". This list is actually from a CCC post by Case Historian (at that time) Katie Shonts-Saar.
Here is a list from 1999-2017. (Items in RED represent the Damascus production runs. Only 100 pieces of each.)

07179 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Slimline Trapper (TB621999 DAM)
01304 Standard Jigged Chestnut Bone Slimline Trapper (TB62048 ATS-34)

07180 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Millennium Trapper (TB622000 DAM)
01306 Standard Jigged Chestnut Bone Millennium Trapper (TB622000 ATS-34)

07185 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Yukon Jack (TB612001 DAM)
01308 Standard Jigged Autumn Bone Yukon (TB612001 ATS-34)

07186 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Gardener's Knife (TB612002 DAM)
01309 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Gardener's Knife (TB612002 ATS-34)

07187 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Dog Leg Jack (TB622003 DAM)
01301 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Dogleg Jack (TB622003 ATS-34)
01302 Genuine Burnt Stag Dogleg Jack (TB522003 ATS-34)
01303 Abalone Dogleg Jack (TB822003 ATS-34)

07188 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Modified Muskrat (TB622004 DAM)
01345 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Modified MuskRat (TB622004 ATS-34)
01346 Genuine Burnt Stag Modified MuskRat (TB522004 ATS-34)
01347 Abalone Modified MuskRat (TB822004 ATS-34)
01348 Genuine Mother-of-Pearl Modified MuskRat (TB822004 ATS-34)

07189 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Locking Whittler (TB622005 DAM)
01437 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Lockback Whittler (TB632005 ATS-34)
01438 Genuine Burnt Stag Lockback Whittler (TB532005 ATS-34)

07195 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Cotton Sampler (TB612006 DAM)
07150 Genuine Burnt Stag Cotton Sampler (TB512006 ATS-34)
07151 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Cotton Sampler (TB612006 ATS-34)
07152 Genuine Mother-of-Pearl Cotton Sampler (TB812006 ATS-34)
07153 Abalone Cotton Sampler (TB812006 ATS-34)

07196 Standard Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Swing Guard Lock (TB612007 DAM)
07154 Genuine Mother-of-Pearl Swing-Guard Lock (TB812007 ATS-34)
07155 Abalone Swing-Guard Lock (TB812007 ATS-34)
07156 Standard Jigged Antique Bone Swing-Guard Lock (TB612007 ATS-34)
07157 Ebony Wood Swing-Guard Lock (TB712007 ATS-34)
07158 Standard Jigged Brown Bone Swing-Guard Lock (TB612007 ATS-34)

07197 Standard Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Arkansas Hunter (TB612008 DAM)
07159 Genuine Mother-of-Pearl Arkansas Hunter (TB812008 154-CM)
07160 Abalone Arkansas Hunter (TB812008 154-CM)
07161 Ebony Wood Arkansas Hunter (TB712008 154-CM)
07162 Standard Jigged Antique Bone Arkansas Hunter (TB612008 154-CM)
07163 Standard Jigged Chestnut Bone Arkansas Hunter (TB612008 154-CM)

07198 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Norfolk (TB612009 DAM)
07167 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Norfolk (TB622009 154-CM)
07168 Peach Seed Jigged Chestnut Bone Norfolk (TB622009 154-CM)
07169 Ebony Wood Norfolk (TB722009 154-CM)
07170 Genuine Mother-of-Pearl Norfolk (TB822009 154-CM)
07171 Abalone Norfolk (TB822009 154-CM)

07199 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Tribal Spear (TB612010 DAM)
07174 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Tribal Spear (TB612010 154-CM)
07175 Peach Seed Jigged Chestnut Bone Tribal Spear (TB612010 154-CM)
07176 Ebony Wood Tribal Spear (TB712010 154-CM)
07177 Abalone Tribal Spear (TB812010 154-CM)
07178 Genuine Stag Tribal Spear (TB512010 154-CM)

07220 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Coffin Jack (TB622011 DAM)
07190 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Coffin Jack (TB622011 154-CM)
07191 Peach Seed Jigged Chestnut Bone Coffin Jack (TB622011 154-CM)
07192 Smooth Ebony Wood Coffin Jack (TB722011 154-CM)
07193 Smooth Abalone Coffin Jack (TB822011 154-CM)
07194 Genuine Burnt Stag Coffin Jack (TB522011 154-CM)

07221 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Lanny's Clip (TB612012 DAM)
07202 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Lanny's Clip (TB612012 154-CM)
07203 Peach Seed Jigged Chestnut Bone Lanny's Clip (TB612012 154-CM)
07204 Smooth Ebony Wood Lanny's Clip (TB712012 154-CM)
07205 Genuine Burnt Stag Lanny's Clip (TB512012 154-CM)
07206 Abalone Lanny's Clip (TB812012 154-CM)

07227 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Wharncliffe Trapper (TB622013 DAM)
07209 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Wharncliffe Trapper (TB622013 154-CM)
07210 Peach Seed Jigged Chestnut Bone Wharncliffe Trapper (TB622013 154-CM)
07211 Smooth Ebony Wood Wharncliffe Trapper (TB722013 154-CM)
07212 Smooth Abalone Wharncliffe Trapper (TB822013 154-CM)
07213 Genuine Burnt Stag Wharncliffe Trapper (TB522013 154-CM)

07228 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Wharncliffe Lockback Whittler (TB632014 DAM)
07215 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Wharncliffe Lockback Whittler (TB632014 154-CM)
07216 Peach Seed Jigged Chestnut Bone Wharncliffe Lockback Whittler (TB632014 154-CM)
07217 Smooth Ebony Wood Wharncliffe Lockback Whittler (TB732014 154-CM)
07218 Smooth Abalone Wharncliffe Lockback Whittler (TB832014 154-CM)
07219 Genuine Burnt Stag Wharncliffe Lockback Whittler (TB532014 154-CM)

07229 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Cattle Knife (TB632015 DAM)
07222 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Cattle Knife (TB632015 154-CM)
07223 Peach Seed Jigged Chestnut Bone Cattle Knife (TB632015 154-CM)
07224 Smooth Ebony Wood Cattle Knife (TB732015 154-CM)
07225 Smooth Abalone Cattle Knife (TB832015 154-CM)
07226 Genuine Mother-of-Pearl Cattle Knife (TB832015 154-CM)

07230 Standard Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Wilfred Lockback Hunter (TB612016 DAM)
07415 Standard Jigged Brown Bone Wilfred Lockback Hunter (TB612016 154-CM)
07416 Standard Jigged Chestnut Bone Wilfred Lockback Hunter (TB612016 154-CM)
07417 Smooth Ebony Wood Wilfred Lockback Hunter (TB712016 154-CM)
07418 Smooth Abalone Wilfred Lockback Hunter (TB812016 154-CM)
07419 6.5 BoneStag® Wilfred Lockback Hunter (TB6.512016 154-CM)

07420 Standard Jigged Chestnut Bone Eureka Jack (TB622017 154-CM)
07421 6.5 BoneStag® Eureka Jack (TB6.522017 154-CM)
07422 Smooth Abalone Eureka Jack (TB822017 154-CM)
07423 Smooth Ebony Wood Eureka Jack (TB722017 154-CM)
07424 Standard Jigged Brown Bone Eureka Jack (TB622017 154-CM)
Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by QTCut5 »

Sorry, but OCD Monkey insisted I "fix" this... :roll:
Mumbleypeg wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:57 am Here is a list from 1999-2017. (Items in RED represent the Damascus production runs. Only 100 pieces of each.)

07179 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Slimline Trapper (TB621999 DAM)
01304 Standard Jigged Chestnut Bone Slimline Trapper (TB62048 ATS-34)

07180 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Millennium Trapper (TB622000 DAM)
01306 Standard Jigged Chestnut Bone Millennium Trapper (TB622000 ATS-34)

07185 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Yukon Jack (TB612001 DAM)
01308 Standard Jigged Autumn Bone Yukon (TB612001 ATS-34)

07186 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Gardener's Knife (TB612002 DAM)
01309 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Gardener's Knife (TB612002 ATS-34)

07187 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Dog Leg Jack (TB622003 DAM)
01301 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Dogleg Jack (TB622003 ATS-34)
01302 Genuine Burnt Stag Dogleg Jack (TB522003 ATS-34)
01303 Abalone Dogleg Jack (TB822003 ATS-34)

07188 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Modified Muskrat (TB622004 DAM)
01345 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Modified MuskRat (TB622004 ATS-34)
01346 Genuine Burnt Stag Modified MuskRat (TB522004 ATS-34)
01347 Abalone Modified MuskRat (TB822004 ATS-34)
01348 Genuine Mother-of-Pearl Modified MuskRat (TB822004 ATS-34)

07189 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Locking Whittler (TB622005 DAM)
01437 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Lockback Whittler (TB632005 ATS-34)
01438 Genuine Burnt Stag Lockback Whittler (TB532005 ATS-34)

07195 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Cotton Sampler (TB612006 DAM)
07150 Genuine Burnt Stag Cotton Sampler (TB512006 ATS-34)
07151 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Cotton Sampler (TB612006 ATS-34)
07152 Genuine Mother-of-Pearl Cotton Sampler (TB812006 ATS-34)
07153 Abalone Cotton Sampler (TB812006 ATS-34)

07196 Standard Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Swing Guard Lock (TB612007 DAM)
07154 Genuine Mother-of-Pearl Swing-Guard Lock (TB812007 ATS-34)
07155 Abalone Swing-Guard Lock (TB812007 ATS-34)
07156 Standard Jigged Antique Bone Swing-Guard Lock (TB612007 ATS-34)
07157 Ebony Wood Swing-Guard Lock (TB712007 ATS-34)
07158 Standard Jigged Brown Bone Swing-Guard Lock (TB612007 ATS-34)

07197 Standard Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Arkansas Hunter (TB612008 DAM)
07159 Genuine Mother-of-Pearl Arkansas Hunter (TB812008 154-CM)
07160 Abalone Arkansas Hunter (TB812008 154-CM)
07161 Ebony Wood Arkansas Hunter (TB712008 154-CM)
07162 Standard Jigged Antique Bone Arkansas Hunter (TB612008 154-CM)
07163 Standard Jigged Chestnut Bone Arkansas Hunter (TB612008 154-CM)

07198 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Norfolk (TB612009 DAM)
07167 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Norfolk (TB622009 154-CM)
07168 Peach Seed Jigged Chestnut Bone Norfolk (TB622009 154-CM)
07169 Ebony Wood Norfolk (TB722009 154-CM)
07170 Genuine Mother-of-Pearl Norfolk (TB822009 154-CM)
07171 Abalone Norfolk (TB822009 154-CM)

07199 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Tribal Spear (TB612010 DAM)
07174 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Tribal Spear (TB612010 154-CM)
07175 Peach Seed Jigged Chestnut Bone Tribal Spear (TB612010 154-CM)
07176 Ebony Wood Tribal Spear (TB712010 154-CM)
07177 Abalone Tribal Spear (TB812010 154-CM)
07178 Genuine Stag Tribal Spear (TB512010 154-CM)

07220 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Coffin Jack (TB622011 DAM)
07190 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Coffin Jack (TB622011 154-CM)
07191 Peach Seed Jigged Chestnut Bone Coffin Jack (TB622011 154-CM)
07192 Smooth Ebony Wood Coffin Jack (TB722011 154-CM)
07193 Smooth Abalone Coffin Jack (TB822011 154-CM)
07194 Genuine Burnt Stag Coffin Jack (TB522011 154-CM)

07221 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Lanny's Clip (TB612012 DAM)
07202 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Lanny's Clip (TB612012 154-CM)
07203 Peach Seed Jigged Chestnut Bone Lanny's Clip (TB612012 154-CM)
07204 Smooth Ebony Wood Lanny's Clip (TB712012 154-CM)
07205 Genuine Burnt Stag Lanny's Clip (TB512012 154-CM)
07206 Abalone Lanny's Clip (TB812012 154-CM)

07227 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Wharncliffe Trapper (TB622013 DAM)
07209 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Wharncliffe Trapper (TB622013 154-CM)
07210 Peach Seed Jigged Chestnut Bone Wharncliffe Trapper (TB622013 154-CM)
07211 Smooth Ebony Wood Wharncliffe Trapper (TB722013 154-CM)
07212 Smooth Abalone Wharncliffe Trapper (TB822013 154-CM)
07213 Genuine Burnt Stag Wharncliffe Trapper (TB522013 154-CM)

07228 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Wharncliffe Lockback Whittler (TB632014 DAM)
07215 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Wharncliffe Lockback Whittler (TB632014 154-CM)
07216 Peach Seed Jigged Chestnut Bone Wharncliffe Lockback Whittler (TB632014 154-CM)
07217 Smooth Ebony Wood Wharncliffe Lockback Whittler (TB732014 154-CM)
07218 Smooth Abalone Wharncliffe Lockback Whittler (TB832014 154-CM)
07219 Genuine Burnt Stag Wharncliffe Lockback Whittler (TB532014 154-CM)

07229 Peach Seed Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Cattle Knife (TB632015 DAM)
07222 Peach Seed Jigged Antique Bone Cattle Knife (TB632015 154-CM)
07223 Peach Seed Jigged Chestnut Bone Cattle Knife (TB632015 154-CM)
07224 Smooth Ebony Wood Cattle Knife (TB732015 154-CM)
07225 Smooth Abalone Cattle Knife (TB832015 154-CM)
07226 Genuine Mother-of-Pearl Cattle Knife (TB832015 154-CM)

07230 Standard Jigged Dark Molasses Bone Wilfred Lockback Hunter (TB612016 DAM)
07415 Standard Jigged Brown Bone Wilfred Lockback Hunter (TB612016 154-CM)
07416 Standard Jigged Chestnut Bone Wilfred Lockback Hunter (TB612016 154-CM)
07417 Smooth Ebony Wood Wilfred Lockback Hunter (TB712016 154-CM)
07418 Smooth Abalone Wilfred Lockback Hunter (TB812016 154-CM)
07419 6.5 BoneStag® Wilfred Lockback Hunter (TB6.512016 154-CM)

07420 Standard Jigged Chestnut Bone Eureka Jack (TB622017 154-CM)
07421 6.5 BoneStag® Eureka Jack (TB6.522017 154-CM)
07422 Smooth Abalone Eureka Jack (TB822017 154-CM)
07423 Smooth Ebony Wood Eureka Jack (TB722017 154-CM)
07424 Standard Jigged Brown Bone Eureka Jack (TB622017 154-CM)
~Q~
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

:lol: Sorry I kicked your OCD into gear. When i copied and pasted, it didn't transfer the colors. The Damascus versions have a "DAM" suffix in the pattern number, so they're identifiable without the red color coding anyway. ::facepalm::

Thanks for fixing it.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”