My remington collection

The Remington Corporation and the knives that they built have influenced the U.S. cutlery industry more than nearly any other manufacturer. From the time America was settled, to the end of WWI, American knife companies struggled to compete with Britain and German imports, but events that occurred during and after the First World War led to a great change in this phenomenon. Unprecedented opportunities arose, and Remington stepped up to seize the moment. In the process, they created some of today's most prized collectables. In an ironic twist, the next World War played the greatest role in ending the company’s domination of the industry.
clockman

My remington collection

Post by clockman »

These are all original remington's.
Attachments
009.JPG
Doc B

Re: My remington collection

Post by Doc B »

Whoa, whoa,whoa Clockman...slow down...I can't keep up :)
Heretical Refurb / Mods of cheap old folders, since late 2018
pearlroosterman

Post by pearlroosterman »

Nice collection. Look forward to visiting with you. I have collected pocket knives for over 50 years and specifically Remington 1920-40 for about 10 years. I may have some you are looking for and would be happy to help you if I can. Thank you, John .
John
pearlroosterman

If you will go to “ My Remingtons “ you will find many of my Remingtons. I have sold about 150 to 200 Remingtons this past year but still have over 500 in my collection. I decided to refine the collection but I am still very much in the game. I do collect other brands also but reallt emphasize Rems. Thank you , John Davis
John
espn77

Post by espn77 »

Clockman.....that isn't going to fly in this forum. We require individual pictures of every Remington knife you have so we can ohh and ahh over them. You have some great looking knives in there. Look forward to seeing more. ::handshake::
pearlroosterman

Love the diversity of your collection, color, model etc.!glad you have joined us!!
John
clockman

Post by clockman »

Thanks everyone. I will post individual pics in the future. Today is first attempt at posting pics. Could beccme addictive. Ha Ha. Thanks for the nice comments. Randy
espn77

Post by espn77 »

clockman wrote:Thanks everyone. I will post individual pics in the future. Today is first attempt at posting pics. Could beccme addictive. Ha Ha. Thanks for the nice comments. Randy
Randy, I hope you know I was just messing around
clockman

Post by clockman »

10-4 I know you were just kidding. glad to make your aquantince. Randy
remington collector

Post by remington collector »

When you start posting individual pictures, it would be fine with me if you start with the dr's knife and the red, white and blue scout knife. ::tu::

Return to “Remington Knife Collector's Forum”