Please pray for Aimus Moses

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Please pray for Aimus Moses

Post by orvet »

When I checked my PMs on Tuesday I had a PM from Aimus Moses. I responded to his PM and waited until I had permission from him before I posted this.
I will quote from his PMs
Aimus Moses wrote:Hello Dale, how you doing? I hope things are going well for you. Just wanted to drop a note to you and let you know I lost my wife 2 weeks ago. She passed in her sleep in bed beside me. I found her the next morning when I woke. It’s the roughest thing I’ve ever went through in my life. Seems to get harder everyday. I drop by every now and them and read up on everyone here at AAPK, I just don’t sign in. My health has been failing a little at a time over the last year. Diabetic, Chrohns disease, and I had just gotten out of a weeks stay in the hospital having a stint put in when my wife passed. I was home for one day. I signed in tonight to wish Phil a Happy Birthday and thought I’d let you know what’s been going on with me for some time. I’ve not abandoned AAPK, I just watch from the shadows now days. I wish all the guys well, along with you my friend. Please pray for me.

Aimus Moses

In my reply to Aimus I told him that I knew others had lost their wives recently and I asked him if I could post about this in the Upper Room Forum so that other members could pray for him.
This is the reply I received from Aimus when I checked my PMs this morning.

Aimus Moses wrote:Dale my friend, you can tell all the guys everything if you wish. A lot of the people here on AAPK are like family to me anyways. GOD knows I can use the prayers.
I’m sorry to hear of the others losing their wives also. I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. I’m trying to take it one day at a time, and when I can’t I take it one step at a time. Many thanks to you and the guys here on AAPK for the prayers.

Aimus Moses

When Aimus said", "I’m trying to take it one day at a time, and when I can’t I take it one step at a time." I thought that was very wise. If I were in his position I would be doing good to take one step at a time. I cannot imagine that the struggle Aimus is going through right now.

This is the one of those times when AAPK really does become like a family for many of us. Your words and prayers and just your presence here supporting him can make a big difference in helping him as he walks through the grieving process.

Please keep Aimus in your prayers.
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Please pray for Aimus Moses

Post by Quick Steel »

While we have never met my heart goes out to you in your suffering. You have, and will continue to have my prayers as you travel through this valley of tears. One day perfect light will replace this world's darkness and you and your dear wife will be together forever.
deo-pa
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by deo-pa »

I am reminded yet again what a great corner of the universe AAPK is. A place where there is none of the animus and heated arguments that are so common online. We all think knives are great but we all know that there are things much greater. Let us all strive to conduct ourselves like we are in the Upper Room even when we are not. May God comfort you Aimus.

Dennis
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

I was surprised to see the username Aimus Moses as I was enjoying my birthday greetings. Aimus was very active several years back. I then read the post from Dale. :( So very sorry to learn of your wife's passing. I'll just echo the comments to your "one day at a time and if that gets tough, one step at a time", that is a great commentary on life no matter what difficulty we find ourselves in. God bless you to continue those steps without your wife, I can only imagine how that must be. ::teary_eyes::
Thanks for the birthday greeting. ::handshake::
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
whitebuffalo58

Post by whitebuffalo58 »

Aimus, God bless you my friend. I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now. Hang in there buddy and know that many here will keep you in their prayers, me included.

WB
FRJ

Post by FRJ »

God bless you and give you strength, Aimus.
It's nice to know you are looking in.
Joe
wlf

Post by wlf »

I hope you have faith AM, no words do much good, but I would give you a hug if I could.
I buy roosters combs and farmers..........................................................jack knives [/b]

GEC SFOs and others at LICK CREEK CUTLERY- www.allaboutpocketknives.com/wlf

May the Father and Son bless
Lyle
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

Godspeed Aimus - keep your faith and hope and God will provide - your on my prayer list.
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

AM, I can’t imagine your suffering right now. May God bless and keep you through this.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
LongBlade

Post by LongBlade »

I don’t know you Aimus but I pray for your strength and comfort ::pray:: ...
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by glennbad »

This is heartbreaking. Please know that you have friends here, Aimus. I know that things seem hopeless right now, please know we are all praying for you.
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

orvet wrote:
Aimus Moses wrote: I’ve not abandoned AAPK, I just watch from the shadows now days. I wish all the guys well, along with you my friend. Please pray for me. Aimus Moses
Aimus,
it's been quite a while since I've heard from you. I know some of the guys still go through here and pray for people that have asked for prayer, like I'm doing. Know that we still pray for you, we would like to hear from you to know that you're okay.
I know it's a tough time for you, but it's easier when you have friends to share burdens with. Please send me a PM when you can.

God bless you my friend, ::handshake::
Dale
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier