Update 2 prayers

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
Landersknives

Update 2 prayers

Post by Landersknives »

I went to see the doctor this past Friday the 7th. He said looks like it is healing ok. New appointment on Dec. 21st. He removed the stitches and I got a new cast. Still no weight so I am going stir crazy in the house. Can’t get out to my shop. Continued prayers are greatly appreciated. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Here are a couple of pictures and a picture of my new blue cast. Warning the pictures are graphic. I don’t think they are to bad but I just wanted to share my experience. If it is too much just let me know and I will remove those two pictures. Like I said thanks for the prayers. I can’t wait to get back out to the shop.
Attachments
441637B1-C779-493C-99EE-C1B6C5EDAD9C.jpeg
526718CF-B829-4283-8A44-79BA063F1892.jpeg
7BB77845-EFDE-4472-A353-B9D2DF55E2A9.jpeg
Ed
“No brag just fact”
Walter Brennan
Steve Warden

Re: Update 2 prayers

Post by Steve Warden »

Father, I pray that You will heal Ed and that on his next appointment the cast will come off and no further appointments are necessary. For Your glory in Jesus' name. Amen
Take care and God bless,

Steve
TSgt USAF, Retired
1980-2000

But any knife is better than no knife! ~ Mumbleypeg (aka Ken)
glennbad
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by glennbad »

Glad to hear that things seem to be healing well!
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Steve Warden wrote:Father, I pray that You will heal Ed and that on his next appointment the cast will come off and no further appointments are necessary. For Your glory in Jesus' name. Amen

Amen. We will keep praying.

I'm glad it's getting better Ed. I didn't think the pictures or too graphic, but I have watch doctors do surgery on my hands, though some don't like that idea. :lol

The hardest thing for me during a surgery recovery is not being able to go work in my shop. Sometimes I go out there anyway just too walk through it and remerber the familiar smells.
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Ed, glad you are on the mend and 'cabin fever' just means your still alive. Glad it isn't something that will never let you return to your shop. This will just give you a little thinking time so that when you get back out there your plans will be in order. Listen to the Doctors and you will be functioning in no time. ::nod::
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

Ed I'm glad to hear you're on the mend. ::tu::

::hmm:: Now don't go doing something to jeopardize your recovery like hopping out to the shop on one foot.
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

philco wrote: Now don't go doing something to jeopardize your recovery like hopping out to the shop on one foot.
Yes. Take your time and let it heal properly. It will be 10X worse if you try to rush it. Glad to hear you're doing better. ::tu:: ::nod::

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

This is good news. Thanks for sharing. :)
bighomer

Post by bighomer »

You will remain on the prayer list, glad you are showing progress, this too shall pass, be patient. Godspeed. ::pray::
Landersknives

Post by Landersknives »

I want to let all my knife accumulating friends know that it does my heart and my foot good to see all your positive posts. That’s one of the reasons I love this site. The love and caring that you all show for other people. I need to rephrase my first sentence to say my knife accumulating family. Sure we may disagree sometimes but that’s what a family does. I am proud to say that I am part of the AAPK family. Thanks for everything, Ed. ::tu:: :D Oh next update on the ankle will be the 21st. Merry Christmas.
Ed
“No brag just fact”
Walter Brennan
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Ed, you may have to ask the Doctor to show you his knives. Looks like he keeps them sharp! ::nod:: ::nod::
Landersknives

Post by Landersknives »

doglegg wrote:Ed, you may have to ask the Doctor to show you his knives. Looks like he keeps them sharp! ::nod:: ::nod::
I will be sure to ask him! I would say razor sharp. ::tu::
Ed
“No brag just fact”
Walter Brennan

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”