Banjo Neal James

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
just bob

Banjo Neal James

Post by just bob »

I just saw that Banjo Neal James from the Animal Planet show and best friend of the Turtleman has died at 55. Those two got into a lot of trouble and caught more skunks than you can imagine. Seems like poor old Neal got sprayed every time. Apparently Neal was active in his community working with recovering addicts. Neal provided us with a lot of entertainment lift a prayer towards heaven for him. Both him and the Turtleman had several knives distributed through SMKW. Here is one of Neal's in case you've never seen him.

https://www.amazon.com/Turtleman-TM032- ... B00VNTKR8W
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Banjo Neal James

Post by philco »

He was a local celebrity here. He was the kind of guy who never met a stranger. He did a lot of volunteer work at a drug rehab center called the Isaiah House. From what I've read that's where he died. Rest in peace Banjo Man.
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
samb1955

Re: Banjo Neal James

Post by samb1955 »

That's to bad, I liked him on the show. Turtleman is one interesting guy.

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”