A Passing too soon.

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

A Passing too soon.

Post by dlr110 »

Just moments ago I learned of the death of a family friend's wife. She passed during the night in her bed of an apparent heart attack. This is one of the co-owners of the Alaskan lodge where my brother has wintered over. He and his wife will be flying back because they want my brother to conduct the funeral service. My brother Gary was their pastor for over 20 years in Nacogdoches, TX.

Please join me in prayer for Terry Drewery and the entire family in the loss of Tammy Drewery.

Heavenly Father I come to you with a heavy heart for the Drewery family and friends. I know I shouldn't question Your perfect timing and reasons, but Lord this was so very unexpected. Life is precious, like a vapor in time and Lord you've taught us in your Word that no man knows how long they have in this life or when Your day of returning will be. Let us now celebrate Tammy's life and honor You for giving her to us all for a period of time. Father draw Terry and the family close to You, speak to them in reassuring comfort that one day they will be with her again. I pray in the blessed name of our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
David L Roberts, United States Navy Retired
Please visit my website: Woodburning Art by David at

https://www.wdbydavid.com/
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: A Passing too soon.

Post by kennedy knives »

Sorry for the loss Prayers
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Your prayer David was very good and on point. You obviously know the people much better than we do.

Lord, I say yes and amen to David's prayer. Comfort Terry and his family and all of their friends with your grace and peace.
We're asking the precious name of Christ Jesus,
Amen
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

“In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Prayer offered.
Meridian_Mike

Post by Meridian_Mike »

Heavenly Father..... I agree with David on this matter of your child that has passed too soon. We know You have welcomed her to your kingdom but that always leaves an empty chair here in loved ones lives. Father, please comfort the ones left behind to cope with the loss at this time. Help them to understand Your will for their lives. Give all family member peace with her passing. WE pray that something good will come from this according to your will.
Thank you Father for loving us.
In the name of Jesus we pray...
Amen
"Life is tough.... but it's tougher if you're stupid."....John Wayne
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Your prayer David was very good and on point. You obviously know the people much better than we do.

Lord, I say yes and amen to David's prayer. Comfort Terry and his family and all of their friends with your grace and peace.
We're asking in the precious name of Christ Jesus,
Amen
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

“In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Amen to these prayers. ::pray::
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
TPK

Post by TPK »

Prayers sent my friend! ::pray::
TOM - KGFG - (Knife-Guy-From-Germany)

I believe..., every knife is a soul, looking for a soulmate. :wink:

Weebit-Nano https://www.weebit-nano.com/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weebit_Nano

US - ARMY - COMBAT - ENGINEERS - 1990 - 1993 - God Bless Our Troops!
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Prayers sent on up ::pray:: .
Willy
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”