National Day of Prayer today (5-7-2020)

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
LDF Knives

National Day of Prayer today (5-7-2020)

Post by LDF Knives »

Today is National Day of Prayer; send your Prayers to our only ONE God, ONE Jesus, ONE Spirit, all three in ONE to whatever your sincerity of prayer that you need to ask, and may God Bless to the administrators of AAPK for their great work! ::pray::
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: National Day of Prayer today (5-7-2020)

Post by kennedy knives »

LDF Knives wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:08 pm Today is National Day of Prayer; send your Prayers to our only ONE God, ONE Jesus, ONE Spirit, all three in ONE to whatever your sincerity of prayer that you need to ask, and may God Bless to the administrators of AAPK for their great work! ::pray::
Prayer's sent ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::
buddyie22

Post by buddyie22 »

Met several other believers in a Zoom room today. We prayed for a little while..A good way to see e@ch other and talk to each other. You need to get the app so when some one invites you to the meet you’ll have the info to get in the meeting. It’s really not hard and you can talk to people all over the place. Maybe not in the to distance future we can get a group to meet.We’ll try to get that up.
Honey do you have your pocket knife ? Do I have my pants on?
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

kennedy knives wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 5:11 pm
LDF Knives wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 4:08 pm Today is National Day of Prayer; send your Prayers to our only ONE God, ONE Jesus, ONE Spirit, all three in ONE to whatever your sincerity of prayer that you need to ask, and may God Bless to the administrators of AAPK for their great work! ::pray::
Prayer's sent ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::
Amen ::tu:: .
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by dlr110 »

Right this moment I'm watching a ceremony at the White House. We have all be praying for each other during this coronavirus pandemic, praying for our country, our leaders and that this will soon be over. We've prayed for our country to return to life as normal, but what is normal now?

I pray for people's health, jobs, business owners and many other aspects of our lives that have been turned upside down. Most of all I pray that everyone in this nation and others will search their hearts, read God's Word and know that HE is still in control. I pray there will be a true "revival" in our land and our country would return to the values that many of us still so strongly believe in. May the Holy Spirit sweep across this nation from shore to shore and convict our hearts of our sins and restore our obedience to God, and our love and devotion to our family and country.

Psalms 85:6-7 (NKJV)
6. Will You not revive us again, That Your people may rejoice in You?
7. Show us Your mercy, Lord, And grant us Your salvation.
David R (United States Navy Retired)
Don't just count your many blessings, be the blessing others count on!
Visit my website: Woodburning Art by David https://www.wdbydavid.com/

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”