4 year old Coleman Martin

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

4 year old Coleman Martin

Post by treefarmer »

Please take time and ask the Lord's blessings on little Coleman Martin. Yesterday afternoon he received a head injury (go cart) and was flown from our local hospital to Shands Hospital in Gainesville. He has 4 skull fractures but is doing amazingly well, no brain bleeds, etc. He is a great grandson of some of our friends at church. His dad is so very grateful for the outpouring of prayers for his son and how this is looking so much better than it did at first!
Thank you.
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: 4 year old Coleman Martin

Post by dlr110 »

Praying right now ::pray:: ::pray:: ::pray::
David L Roberts, United States Navy Retired
Please visit my website: Woodburning Art by David at

https://www.wdbydavid.com/
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Father, we thank you that Coleman injuries are no more serious than they are I asked Lord that you would give the doctor's wisdom beyond their training on their experience about to deal with is unique injury. We ask that you would guide their hands as they do surgery got my guide their minds as they think about the best way to create this young man and we ask that you guide their hearts and compassion for their patients ending love for you.

We know that surgeons can do many wonderful thanks Lord but we know that healing comes from you so we ask that you, the great physician, wood heel young Coleman completely.

I ask this in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ,
Amen
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
Steve Warden

Post by Steve Warden »

orvet wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:19 pm Father, we thank you that Coleman injuries are no more serious than they are I asked Lord that you would give the doctor's wisdom beyond their training on their experience about to deal with is unique injury. We ask that you would guide their hands as they do surgery got my guide their minds as they think about the best way to create this young man and we ask that you guide their hearts and compassion for their patients ending love for you.

We know that surgeons can do many wonderful thanks Lord but we know that healing comes from you so we ask that you, the great physician, wood heel young Coleman completely.

Amen
And Amen.
Take care and God bless,

Steve
TSgt USAF, Retired
1980-2000

But any knife is better than no knife! ~ Mumbleypeg (aka Ken)
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Steve Warden wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:51 pm
orvet wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:19 pm Father, we thank you that Coleman injuries are no more serious than they are I asked Lord that you would give the doctor's wisdom beyond their training on their experience about to deal with is unique injury. We ask that you would guide their hands as they do surgery got my guide their minds as they think about the best way to create this young man and we ask that you guide their hearts and compassion for their patients ending love for you.

Amen
And Amen.
Amen.
::pray::
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Praise the Lord! We have received news from Coleman's family that the doctors feel no surgery is necessary, the fractures will heal on their own. Still keeping him one more night for observation. There was a picture on Miss Joy's facebook of him eating a Popsicle in the ICU. The family thanks all who prayed for their little boy.
This looked so dark last evening about this time and now we have seen God's grace extended to a young family.
Treefarmer

Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Wonderful news! Praise the Lord!
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
glennbad
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by glennbad »

This news warms my heart. I will pray that Coleman continues to improve and make a full recovery.
Steve Warden

Post by Steve Warden »

Colonel26 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:37 pm Wonderful news! Praise the Lord!
glennbad wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:07 pm This news warms my heart. I will pray that Coleman continues to improve and make a full recovery.
Amen and AMEN!!
Take care and God bless,

Steve
TSgt USAF, Retired
1980-2000

But any knife is better than no knife! ~ Mumbleypeg (aka Ken)
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Steve Warden wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:09 pm
glennbad wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:07 pm This news warms my heart. I will pray that Coleman continues to improve and make a full recovery.
Amen and AMEN!!
I will add my Amen to that also!
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

AMEN!
::ds::
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
bighomer

Post by bighomer »

I missed this somehow, thank the lord he's recovering. Will pray that he continues to blessed by the good Lord above. ::pray::
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Thanks for praying for Coleman and please continue to do so. He is home, not quite 100% yet, some issues the doctors told the family to expect for a few weeks.
Treefarmer

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

That tis good news to hear Philip. With how fast yer able to heal up when young, and all the saints praying for him, he'll make it 100% through.
Thank you Lord!
::ds::
Winston Churchill

doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Thanks for the update Philip. ::handshake::

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”