The war is heating up...

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
WillyCamaro

The war is heating up...

Post by WillyCamaro »

Calling all fellow believers and prayer warriors!

The war against the principalities and powers of this world, are just heating up here in Canada.

The children of the evil one, are piling more charges onto Brother James Coates. He's Pastor and Shepherd over fellow Edmonton believers, members of the GraceLife congregation.

Asking for strong prayers, that with are fight for the Lord, many people will come to salvation in are Savior, are Lord and God, Jesus Christ.

::pray::

https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/ ... fe-church/
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
Gunsil

Re: The war is heating up...

Post by Gunsil »

Ya breaks the law, ya goes to jail. Doesn't matter what your profession is. Nothin' to do with any devils, just has to do with breaking the law.
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Gunsil wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:24 am Ya breaks the law, ya goes to jail. Doesn't matter what your profession is. Nothin' to do with any devils, just has to do with breaking the law.
I agree, let’s put King Joebama in jail for breaking U.S. immigration law. Or maybe Kamala will bail the preacher out with some of the millions she collected for bailing out and providing legal aid to looters, arsonists and rioters. ::hmm::

Oh I forgot. Their cause was “righteous” and just, so it was okay for them to break the law. ::disgust::

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by edge213 »

Just more proof that liberals ruin everything they touch.
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

‭‭Acts‬ ‭5:27-29‬, “ And when they had brought them, they set them before the council. And the high priest asked them, saying, “Did we not strictly command you not to teach in this name? And look, you have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this Man’s blood on us!” But Peter and the other apostles answered and said: “We ought to obey God rather than men.”

I’ve been hearing about this case. Sounds like Acts all over again.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by edge213 »

Colonel26 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:07 am ‭‭Acts‬ ‭5:27-29‬, “ And when they had brought them, they set them before the council. And the high priest asked them, saying, “Did we not strictly command you not to teach in this name? And look, you have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this Man’s blood on us!” But Peter and the other apostles answered and said: “We ought to obey God rather than men.”

Colonel ::tu:: ::tu::
David
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Colonel26 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:07 am ‭‭Acts‬ ‭5:27-29‬, “ And when they had brought them, they set them before the council. And the high priest asked them, saying, “Did we not strictly command you not to teach in this name? And look, you have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this Man’s blood on us!” But Peter and the other apostles answered and said: “We ought to obey God rather than men.”

Amen. ::tu::
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Meridian_Mike

Post by Meridian_Mike »

Satan is working OVERTIME..... He must realize that Jesus is coming back SOON and HE will put an end to all this mess.
Heavenly Father, give us the strength we need DAILY so that we may stand against the fiery darts of the wicked one.
Father, we can not stand in these terrible days without your strength. We realize we do not fight against flesh and blood. Father, YOU are our strength and NONE can prevail against you.
Thank you for the assurance we have in your word.
Psalm 18:1-2
"I will love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."

Amen
"Life is tough.... but it's tougher if you're stupid."....John Wayne
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Meridian_Mike wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:11 pm Satan is working OVERTIME..... He must realize that Jesus is coming back SOON and HE will put an end to all this mess.
Heavenly Father, give us the strength we need DAILY so that we may stand against the fiery darts of the wicked one.
Father, we can not stand in these terrible days without your strength. We realize we do not fight against flesh and blood. Father, YOU are our strength and NONE can prevail against you.
Thank you for the assurance we have in your word.
Psalm 18:1-2
"I will love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."

Amen
Amen and Hallelujah to that.
::pray::
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Well brothers and friends, we have Victory!

All, except 1 of, Pastor James's charges are being dropped, and he is being freed from prison.

As Christ gifted us, we His children; when we stand together, satan flees.
::ds::
Winston Churchill

Meridian_Mike

Post by Meridian_Mike »

WillyCamaro wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:54 am Well brothers and friends, we have Victory!

All, except 1 of, Pastor James's charges are being dropped, and he is being freed from prison.

As Christ gifted us, we His children; when we stand together, satan flees.
::ds::
Praise the Lord!
"Life is tough.... but it's tougher if you're stupid."....John Wayne
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

My friends don't be surprised by this, Jesus said, "A servant is no greater than his master."

They persecuted Jesus and even put him to death. Why would we expect anything less?
I have friends around the world or from what is called the "Third World" where they don't know if their life will end next time they answer the door. One friend of mine in a country that is a Hindu and Muslim had a friend who answered the door and was met with a shotgun blast in the face. And yet my friend is sharing the gospel on a daily basis sometimes in a rather large public places what a large audiences.

Prepare your hearts, know who you believe in and know why you believe it. Also memorize as much scripture as you can because someday that may be the only Bible you have, is what you remember.

The church in China has been persecuted since the time of Mao Zedong. And it's grown into one of the largest most vibrant churches in the world. They even send missionaries around the world. The latest statistics I saw, a few years ago now, was the Chinese Church sends more missionaries around the world than churches from any other county, and they go to communist and Muslim countries where Americans can't go easily, if at all. I love the Chinese people and I am in awe of the Chinese Church, but I do not like the government of the CCP. They are brutal dictators, murderers, violators of Human Rights and human freedoms. As much as possible I prefer not to buy Chinese products because the products sold support the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), and some products are made by forced labor.
I don't want that on my conscience.
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

orvet wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:33 pm My friends don't be surprised by this, Jesus said, "A servant is no greater than his master."

They persecuted Jesus and even put him to death. Why would we expect anything less?
I have friends around the world or from what is called the "Third World" where they don't know if their life will end next time they answer the door. One friend of mine in a country that is a Hindu and Muslim had a friend who answered the door and was met with a shotgun blast in the face. And yet my friend is sharing the gospel on a daily basis sometimes in a rather large public places what a large audiences.

Prepare your hearts, know who you believe in and know why you believe it. Also memorize as much scripture as you can because someday that may be the only Bible you have, is what you remember.

The church in China has been persecuted since the time of Mao Zedong. And it's grown into one of the largest most vibrant churches in the world. They even send missionaries around the world. The latest statistics I saw, a few years ago now, was the Chinese Church sends more missionaries around the world than churches from any other county, and they go to communist and Muslim countries where Americans can't go easily, if at all. I love the Chinese people and I am in awe of the Chinese Church, but I do not like the government of the CCP. They are brutal dictators, murderers, violators of Human Rights and human freedoms. As much as possible I prefer not to buy Chinese products because the products sold support the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), and some products are made by forced labor.
Amen Dale. No disagreement here brother.

I'm just so very thankful, that the Lord's word is true,as it was 2000 years ago, it is the same today.
We've just had it so easy in N/A for the last 100 years, or so. We all are real soft, from the god of stuff. Need a good shaking up, now and again, don't you think?

::tu::
Winston Churchill

edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by edge213 »

orvet wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:33 pm My friends don't be surprised by this, Jesus said, "A servant is no greater than his master."

Well said Dale
David
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

I saw the interview with Pastor Coats' wife on Tucker Carlson the other night. She was very impressive in her presentation of the facts, she didn't mince her words and she blamed all the happenings on the right party, Satan. She also mentioned we were like the proverbial frogs in the pot of water being heated, when it comes to Canadians losing their freedoms, little by little. The US is in the same pot, happily being coddled by the politicians as we lose the freedoms this Republic once cherished. One day, we as believers will be called on to make the same decision Pastor Coats had to make or possibly face the issues Dale described that go on in other parts of the world. God help us to remain strong in our faith.
When you read Isaiah 5:20-21, does that ring a bell?
Willy named this thread appropriately, "The war is heating up....", little by little. ::hmm::
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

treefarmer wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:32 pm I saw the interview with Pastor Coats' wife on Tucker Carlson the other night. She was very impressive in her presentation of the facts, she didn't mince her words and she blamed all the happenings on the right party, Satan. She also mentioned we were like the proverbial frogs in the pot of water being heated, when it comes to Canadians losing their freedoms, little by little. The US is in the same pot, happily being coddled by the politicians as we lose the freedoms this Republic once cherished. One day, we as believers will be called on to make the same decision Pastor Coats had to make or possibly face the issues Dale described that go on in other parts of the world. God help us to remain strong in our faith.
When you read Isaiah 5:20-21, does that ring a bell?
Willy named this thread appropriately, "The war is heating up....", little by little. ::hmm::
Treefarmer
Bingo!
::tu::
Winston Churchill

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Winston Churchill

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”