It is almost the anniversary of the death of one of my family members, and my family needs prayers

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
MechanicalBear

It is almost the anniversary of the death of one of my family members, and my family needs prayers

Post by MechanicalBear »

I am not going to disclose anything about them, other than they died from Schizophrenia. What I mean when I say that is they have done something too horrific for me to say because of their Schizophrenia, and they died from it. They didn't hurt anyone else other than themselves, and everyone that cared for them, but of course when you are like that you are not thinking properly. Please pray for my family as the anniversary of their death draws near.
Steve Warden

Re: It is almost the anniversary of the death of one of my family members, and my family needs prayers

Post by Steve Warden »

Father, bless MechanicalBear, his family, and his friends with the peace of Your presence as they near a time of tough memories. All for Your glory in Jesus' name. Amen
Take care and God bless,

Steve
TSgt USAF, Retired
1980-2000

But any knife is better than no knife! ~ Mumbleypeg (aka Ken)
MechanicalBear

Re: It is almost the anniversary of the death of one of my family members, and my family needs prayers

Post by MechanicalBear »

Steve Warden wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:51 pm Father, bless MechanicalBear, his family, and his friends with the peace of Your presence as they near a time of tough memories. All for Your glory in Jesus' name. Amen
Thank you, it means a lot :).
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Steve Warden wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:51 pm Father, bless MechanicalBear, his family, and his friends with the peace of Your presence as they near a time of tough memories. All for Your glory in Jesus' name. Amen
Amen Brother!

I got your back Mr. Bear, I know what's it's like to go through. I have personal experence dealing with stuff like this, this falling apart world is cruel at times.
But thank the Lord for His salvation and grace!
When this happens, all we can do is fall back on Him, and put areselves in His hands. For at the end of the day, He is sovereign, He is eternal, He reigns over all things.
Peace be with you all, Amen.
::pray::
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Pragues for you and the family.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
MechanicalBear

Post by MechanicalBear »

WillyCamaro wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 5:42 am
Amen Brother!

I got your back Mr. Bear, I know what's it's like to go through. I have personal experence dealing with stuff like this, this falling apart world is cruel at times.
But thank the Lord for His salvation and grace!
When this happens, all we can do is fall back on Him, and put areselves in His hands. For at the end of the day, He is sovereign, He is eternal, He reigns over all things.
Peace be with you all, Amen.
::pray::
Amen, to that. Also, thank you for your prayers.
MechanicalBear

Post by MechanicalBear »

Colonel26 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:21 am Pragues for you and the family.
Thank, you for your prayers. They really mean a lot to me.
Working Edge

Post by Working Edge »

Bear,

Jesus said:

"Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

"Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted." (Matthew 5:3-4)

Press in to the bosom of the Lord, Bear, and He will comfort you.

Mark
Praise the Lord,
Pass the ammunition
MechanicalBear

Post by MechanicalBear »

Working Edge wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 1:47 am Bear,

Jesus said:

Mark
Thank you, I will take your advice to heart.
Working Edge

Post by Working Edge »

MechanicalBear wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:45 pm

Jesus said:

Mark
You are most welcome, Brother, be blessed..!
Mark
Praise the Lord,
Pass the ammunition
MechanicalBear

Post by MechanicalBear »

Working Edge wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:20 pm

Jesus said:

Mark
Mark
Thank you, may you be blessed also.
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Father,
I lift up MB to you and ask that you bring he and his family peace and your comfort bring this anniversary time. Hope this not to be a time of sadness and Sorrow but a time to remember the joy this person brought to everyone's life.
We ask this in the mighty in the powerful name of Jesus,
Amen
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
Meridian_Mike

Post by Meridian_Mike »

Heavenly Father...
Please bless this family during this time of sorry in everyone's hearts during this anniversary of their death. We know it is hard to let a loved one go when it is time for them to leave this earth.... but we have assurance from You that we can see them again in your Heavenly kingdom. Please give everyone comfort at this time. Show everyone the promises from you word that comes in this situation.
Thank you father for the assurance and comfort available in your word.

In the precious name of our Holy Savior Jesus Christ we pray.
"Life is tough.... but it's tougher if you're stupid."....John Wayne
Working Edge

Post by Working Edge »

MechanicalBear wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:04 pm
Working Edge wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:20 pm

Mark
Thank you, may you be blessed also.
Thank you, very much appreciated..!

::handshake::
Praise the Lord,
Pass the ammunition
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Reverand »

I cannot know what you are going through, but I pray that our Lord will carry you through it Himself. May you and your family find peace and comfort.
Jesus is life.
Everything else is just a hobby.

~Reverand
MechanicalBear

Post by MechanicalBear »

orvet wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:23 pm Father,
I lift up MB to you and ask that you bring he and his family peace and your comfort bring this anniversary time. Hope this not to be a time of sadness and Sorrow but a time to remember the joy this person brought to everyone's life.
We ask this in the mighty in the powerful name of Jesus,
Amen
Thank you for praying.
MechanicalBear

Post by MechanicalBear »

Reverand wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 1:16 am I cannot know what you are going through, but I pray that our Lord will carry you through it Himself. May you and your family find peace and comfort.
I'm sorry I'm so late, but thank you it means a lot.

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”