Prayers for my wife…

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Prayers for my wife…

Post by Colonel26 »

My wife works in health care, and we were blessed out of the blue a few weeks ago with her getting a job offer from a company that does the travel nurse/cna positions. She was made an outstanding offer for a 10 week assignment in Oregon.

She’s half way through the assignment and is crazy homesick right now. She wants this to be a blessing for our family, and she really want to be an ambassador for Christ in that place, but it’s hard. Lots of spiritual darkness where she’s at.

If you get a chance, say a prayer for her please.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Re: Prayers for my wife…

Post by bestgear »

....already did and will continue to Wade ::tu::
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
Meridian_Mike

Post by Meridian_Mike »

My son did some travel Nursing a few years ago as a CRNA.... It is hard to be out there where you don't have family close to you. He made sure we understood that. SO, I do feel for your wife. It is especially hard at holidays and birthdays.

Holy Father, Please bless Wade's family and especially his wife. She will be away from her family at a time of year when the family unit is the center of the holiday. Please let Wade's wife know you are there with her and that the Holy Spirit is constantly with her to comfort her. Please give her the strength to fulfill her assignment. She needs Your strength and comfort while she is away from her family. Her family was blessed by the extra funds she will receive for this assignment. Please bless her for being the one working for this blessing.
Father, we thank you that we can come to you with our praise and thanksgiving... but also our needs and sorrows.
Please strengthen this family.

We thank you and praise you in the Holy Name of Jesus our Savior.
"Life is tough.... but it's tougher if you're stupid."....John Wayne
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Thanks guys. We appreciate it more than. You know.
Meridian_Mike wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:22 pm My son did some travel Nursing a few years ago as a CRNA.... It is hard to be out there where you don't have family close to you. He made sure we understood that. SO, I do feel for your wife. It is especially hard at holidays and birthdays.

Holy Father, Please bless Wade's family and especially his wife. She will be away from her family at a time of year when the family unit is the center of the holiday. Please let Wade's wife know you are there with her and that the Holy Spirit is constantly with her to comfort her. Please give her the strength to fulfill her assignment. She needs Your strength and comfort while she is away from her family. Her family was blessed by the extra funds she will receive for this assignment. Please bless her for being the one working for this blessing.
Father, we thank you that we can come to you with our praise and thanksgiving... but also our needs and sorrows.
Please strengthen this family.

We thank you and praise you in the Holy Name of Jesus our Savior.
Mike, that’s what she’s doing. She’s not pulling down the bucks your son did, Valerie is a CNA. But it’s still pretty amazing. I can’t imagine the need that must be out there.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Seems like a wonderful opportunity to help heal both body and soul.
God bless her as she is on this adventure.
I reckon Thanksgiving ain't gonna' be quite the same this year. ::hmm::
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
Captain O

Post by Captain O »

Prayers are on their way. God listens, even when we doubt that he does. May His hand rest upon her shoulder as well as give her patience, comfort, and peace. ::pray::

Amen

p,s, I'm alone during every "holiday" so don't feel too bad. :( It comes to all at one time or another.
glennbad
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by glennbad »

That type of thing is a young person's game, so your wife has all of our admiration. I will say a prayer for her to get through this.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

Thank you brethren!
Robert E. Lee
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

You got it brother, and thank you for requesting!
God bless!
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
eveled

Post by eveled »

::pray::
bighomer

Post by bighomer »

You got it neighbor, may God bless her as well you and the young ones. ::pray::
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Reverand »

Praying.
It is difficult to share His light in a dark place, but that is when it shines the brightest.
Jesus is life.
Everything else is just a hobby.

~Reverand
garddogg56
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by garddogg56 »

Prayers sent ::pray::
"On the Road Again"Willie Nelson
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

She is a strong women and this adventure will prove so. Hang in there Precious!!
John 🎅
Not all who wander are lost!!

Of all the paths you take in life,
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!!
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by dlr110 »

Prayers sent for her and you Wade. ::pray::
David R (United States Navy Retired)
Don't just count your many blessings, be the blessing others count on!
Visit my website: Woodburning Art by David https://www.wdbydavid.com/
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Prayers going out, Colonel. ::pray::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”