Special Prayer Requests on Christmas

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

First for our veterinarian and her family. Dr Fulton has her knee replaced and now it is infected. Her husband has double pneumonia, covid and  and a very bad heart.
Her sister, Susan, is her assistant. She has a really bad cold and her  husband has the flu or covid.

These are really nice people who do a lot to help people and their animals. Please pray for the quick recovery for both couples.

My dad has a prayer request too, it's for a fellow named Mark. Mark is probably around 60 and has severe diabetes, lost both of his legs now has even lost the use of his hands to feed himself. After Mark's parents died my folks kind of adopted him and he, them. Mark calls  and talks with my dad on a regular basis.
Please pray for Mark's healing.

My dad requested that I put Mark's name on here for prayer because he has seen so many prayers answered when the people of this forum pray.
Thank you all for praying!
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
Old Folder
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Special Prayer Requests on Christmas

Post by Old Folder »

Christmas Prayers on their way Dale.

Dan
It's always important to know what you don't know.
Dan
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Dale, "seems like when it rains it pours" is an old saying that might apply to both of these issues. Praying the Lord will bless Dr. Fulton, your veterinarian and her family with the needed healing. That sounds like a "big deal", but we serve a big God, He is able! It's amazing how much a part of a community a good MD or a good DVM becomes.
Praying also for your dad's friend, Mark, to restore his hand function. ::pray::
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
Steve Warden

Post by Steve Warden »

Father, we call upon You, our very present help in time of trouble. We pray to bless Dr. Fulton, her husband and her sister with Your healing power. We pray for Mark, to bless him with Your love, Your grace, and Your mercy, that he would be healed by You. All these things, Lord, for Your glory, in the name of Your precious Son and our Savior, Jesus. Amen
Take care and God bless,

Steve
TSgt USAF, Retired
1980-2000

But any knife is better than no knife! ~ Mumbleypeg (aka Ken)
LDF Knives

Post by LDF Knives »

orvet wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:46 am Special Prayer Requests on Christmas

First for our veterinarian and her family. Dr Fulton has her knee replaced and now it is infected. Her husband has double pneumonia, covid and  and a very bad heart.
Her sister, Susan, is her assistant. She has a really bad cold and her  husband has the flu or covid.

These are really nice people who do a lot to help people and their animals. Please pray for the quick recovery for both couples.

My dad has a prayer request too, it's for a fellow named Mark. Mark is probably around 60 and has severe diabetes, lost both of his legs now has even lost the use of his hands to feed himself. After Mark's parents died my folks kind of adopted him and he, them. Mark calls  and talks with my dad on a regular basis.
Please pray for Mark's healing.

My dad requested that I put Mark's name on here for prayer because he has seen so many prayers answered when the people of this forum pray.
Thank you all for praying!
::pray::
bighomer

Post by bighomer »

Special prayers sent. Made God bless and heal these fine folk. ::pray::
Captain O

Post by Captain O »

Special prayers being said for Dr. Fulton and the family. May God care for, and keep, each and every one of these people.
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by dlr110 »

Dale, I'm in tears at the moment and they are tears of joy, but the joy is that this forum and all the prayer warriors on it are faithful witnesses for our Lord and answered prayers. I give thanks for each of you and how quickly you each respond for every request.

Father, I pray and lift up Dr. Fulton and the whole family. Father, give them each healing, comfort and assurance that You are still in control of all things. Bless them, keep them in Your love and may they soon return to full health. In the blessed name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
David L Roberts, United States Navy Retired
Please visit my website: Woodburning Art by David at

https://www.wdbydavid.com/
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

Dale I have lifted up each one of them in prayer asking for God's healing mercies upon them. We serve a mighty God who can do all things.

PS Tell your folks Merry Christmas from the AAPK bunch.
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
eveled

Post by eveled »

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

God bless brother, lifting them all up in prayer.
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Reverand »

Praying
Jesus is life.
Everything else is just a hobby.

~Reverand
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Prayers for the Fulton family and Mark. ::pray:: ::pray::
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Prayers are being offered.
Meridian_Mike

Post by Meridian_Mike »

Holy Father,
Our hearts are broken when we hear of your children who are suffering with their health. It is especially sad when we learn of these things during the time of year when we rejoice at the birth of our Savior our Lord Jesus Christ.
Father, please touch these lives that were mentioned by our brother Dale. We know that you see every situation a lot more clearly than we do. Please send comfort and the warmth of your closeness to these families. Please show them You are their hope and closest friend during these times.
We thank you for your Love in the name of Jesus, our Savior
"Life is tough.... but it's tougher if you're stupid."....John Wayne

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”