I could use some prayers

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
Meridian_Mike

Re: I could use some prayers

Post by Meridian_Mike »

Colonel26 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:23 pm

*** Update.

The leg issue is getting worse. I took today off and went to my doctor. We’re pretty sure now I have cellulitis in that leg. Sooo, please keep praying.
Yes.... definitely....

You are still on my prayer list. And you will remain there.

Heavenly Father, please give Wade the assurance that you watch his every move and know his every thought.
We never understand these thorns in the flesh. We know that your love and wisdom is perfect. Please send a flood of comfort to our brother.

in the name of Jesus our Savior we pray.
"Life is tough.... but it's tougher if you're stupid."....John Wayne
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: I could use some prayers

Post by Colonel26 »

Thank you gentlemen. I feel some better today. I have in addition to the Great Physician, I have a good doctor. He doesn’t mess around. He’s attacking this cellulitis and neuropathy pretty hard with some good stuff. So I’m able to work today.

Thank you all for your prayers. I’ve been blessed by this group with friendships, some good knives, and lots of camaraderie. But I know the greatest gift you can give a person is to bring them before the throne of grace in prayer. And I think y’all for that.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”