Rill Hill Cutlery Has Vintage Fight'N Roosters

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in Europe.
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Rill Hill Cutlery Has Vintage Fight'N Roosters

Post by kennedy knives »

Just got a Email from Red Hill that they are going to be a Fight'N Rooster Deal with new items coming this Summer ::tu::
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Rill Hill Cutlery Has Vintage Fight'N Roosters

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

kennedy knives wrote:Just got a Email from Red Hill that they are going to be a Fight'N Rooster Deal with new items coming this Summer ::tu::
I saw that email too Gary. Did you check the prices? Man those are expensive. Are they made in Germany? I didn’t see any details about COO.
Mark
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by kennedy knives »

Sharpnshinyknives wrote:
kennedy knives wrote:Just got a Email from Red Hill that they are going to be a Fight'N Rooster Deal with new items coming this Summer ::tu::
I saw that email too Gary. Did you check the prices? Man those are expensive. Are they made in Germany? I didn’t see any details about COO.
Mark
Mark Sterling Buster looks like he made a deal with Red Hill and probably sold some of what he had to get them started. I knew he was trying to get Fight'n Rooster back going he went to Germany a couple months back to there factory and I guess he work out a deal to have some made .
Good looking Knives ::tu::
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

I just came across this one. Is it still a go with Sterling Buster?
I just looked on Red Hill and there is no new knives yet. When do you hear that they are coming out?
Dad sure will be happy if they start producing them again. He really likes Fight'N Roosters.
Thanks guys!
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
Old Folder
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Old Folder »

I joined "Red Hill" mailing list a few weeks ago.
Hopefully I will receive notice when the new line of "Fight'n Roosters" are available.
I'll post any future information I receive. ::nod::
It's always important to know what you don't know.
Dan

Return to “European-made knives”