Owd Wullie fixed me up!

This forum is for the straight razor collectors among us. Please stop by and share your knowledge, show off your razors, ask questions, or just look around.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Owd Wullie fixed me up!

Post by Colonel26 »

Willie and I talked about my great uncle Sammy's old Lee's Warented straight razor. It didn't look to have been used much, but it sure wasn't sharp. So he graciously had me send it to him to make it shave ready, so send it I did. Turns out it was warped from the factory! But he straightened it out, made it shave ready, and sent it back to me.

But it didn't come alone! There was an old Simmons Hornet with it and they were boxed in nifty old razor boxes! Here are a couple of pics of the yellow handled Lee's and the black handled Hornet. It's just like Christmas. Thank you again Willie.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
singin46

Re: Owd Wullie fixed me up!

Post by singin46 »

What a great gesture, way to go Willie! I should send you my Double Duck!
Love all Jacks
Umcknifeguy

Post by Umcknifeguy »

Nice! Betcha cant wait to try it out.
Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand.
Owd Wullie

Post by Owd Wullie »

singin46 wrote:What a great gesture, way to go Willie! I should send you my Double Duck!
I'll be glad to see if I can get that Duck to quackin'.

Post some pics of it and let's see if we can make it happen.
Member of The West Texas Chapter Of Gun Ownin', Pickup Truck Drivin', Jingoistic, Right Wing, History Changin', Huge Carbon Footprint Leavin' Conspirators.
singin46

Post by singin46 »

Ok, let me see if I can take a decent shot of it and post it. Too kind of you, Willie! Thx
Love all Jacks

Return to “Straight Razor Collector's Forum”