Twins Razor Made in Germany Take a look

This forum is for the straight razor collectors among us. Please stop by and share your knowledge, show off your razors, ask questions, or just look around.
Mossdancer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Twins Razor Made in Germany Take a look

Post by Mossdancer »

These were found mounted on a board together. By the time I returned to home they had fell off. I think the handles are horn know it is a Henckels, just wonder if anyone has any knowledge as to age? Thanks for the help. I could find nothing with this marking. All the button hook says is Real Ebony It does have wood handle.
moss
Edit: WOW, the dam breaks loose when you look up ("A.L. Undeland") in Google

PICT0020.JPG
PICT0022.JPG
PICT0021.JPG
PICT0024.JPG
PICT0021.JPG
Attachments
PICT0025.JPG
I STAND FOR OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM
Owd Wullie

Re: Twins Razor Made in Germany Take a look

Post by Owd Wullie »

Looks like a 1920's-1930s razor. Handle looks to have been repinned at the hinge and appears to me to be hard rubber.
Good old German razor.
Member of The West Texas Chapter Of Gun Ownin', Pickup Truck Drivin', Jingoistic, Right Wing, History Changin', Huge Carbon Footprint Leavin' Conspirators.
Mossdancer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mossdancer »

Thanks. good to hear from ya, Been a while. there seems to be a tight grain to the handle. My biggest ? is no written id just the word twin why,?. I have never seen it like this before.
moss
I STAND FOR OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM
Owd Wullie

Post by Owd Wullie »

That was the nickname of that company. It had the twins as a trade mark. ;)
Handle could be horn, not enough of the pic to really tell.

Glad to see you're still around. I've quit messing around the net as much as I used to, but I do a drive by every now and then.
Member of The West Texas Chapter Of Gun Ownin', Pickup Truck Drivin', Jingoistic, Right Wing, History Changin', Huge Carbon Footprint Leavin' Conspirators.

Return to “Straight Razor Collector's Forum”