Looking for Serious Razor Collectors

This forum is for the straight razor collectors among us. Please stop by and share your knowledge, show off your razors, ask questions, or just look around.
johnburrell

Looking for Serious Razor Collectors

Post by johnburrell »

As I slowly prepare my accumulation of Knives, Razors and Family Memorabilia for sale on my AAPK Platform Store, I am in need of help in several areas. As for razors, my collection includes, many new and used, some in original packaging. In addition, I have original forging dies, 90+ steel marking stamps, representing many of the brands that were actually manufactured here in Ellicottville, NY at Burrell Cutlery Co., Inc. I also have a handle cutting die. The help I need includes sales and marketing ideas. What other forums I might join etc. to direct potential buyers to my AAPK Store. I also could use help on establishing FAIR VALUES. I find obviously mostly used razors on the internet. What might a brand new one in packaging be worth? Anyway, I would appreciate any and all suggestions. You just don't see things like dubl duck branding stamps for sale anywhere. Thanks for the help.
Regards, John
knife7knut

Re: Looking for Serious Razor Collectors

Post by knife7knut »

John: For the razors you might try a site called,"Badger & Blade" which deals with all manner of shaving equipment.
Adventure BEFORE Dementia!
Steve Warden

Post by Steve Warden »

Take care and God bless,

Steve
TSgt USAF, Retired
1980-2000

But any knife is better than no knife! ~ Mumbleypeg (aka Ken)
Owd Wullie

Post by Owd Wullie »

Sent you a PM. Thanks.
Gimme a call.
Member of The West Texas Chapter Of Gun Ownin', Pickup Truck Drivin', Jingoistic, Right Wing, History Changin', Huge Carbon Footprint Leavin' Conspirators.

Return to “Straight Razor Collector's Forum”