first success

This forum is for the straight razor collectors among us. Please stop by and share your knowledge, show off your razors, ask questions, or just look around.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: first success

Post by Colonel26 »

Steve Warden wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:09 pm
Colonel26 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:27 pm
My favorite is Prorasso. I buy the cream in a tube off Amazon. One tube lasts a LONG time. And it’s pretty cheap too.
Thumbs up to Prorasso.
If you have a Bath and Body Works near you, they sell Prorasso branded as C.O. Bigelow. Same stuff. Often they'll have BOGO deals.
Yes sir! I have used it and it is the exact same thing. The only problem is Bath and Body Works is in our local mall and I avoid that place like the plague! Have you see the freak show that is walking around those places? Lol

So I just order it off of Amazon. They usually have package deals where you can get the shaving cream and the aftershave together for a decent price. And that prorasso aftershave is some kind of awesome!
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

My razor don't work so good. 🤭
Attachments
IMG_20210604_185149886.jpg
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

1967redrider wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:52 pm My razor don't work so good. 🤭
::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu:: Must be one of them new fangled razors! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A straight razor would still work under that chin and on those cheeks!
1E60EABA-DFCC-4FE6-A455-A1CDFC03CC36.jpeg
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee

Return to “Straight Razor Collector's Forum”