CS Watch

Former Schrade President Walley Gardner and principal Joe Hufnagel joined with nine master cutlers to form a group of US craftsmen with over 300 years of combined knife making experience to create Canal Street Cutlery. It was first located in upstate New York where a long and rich tradition of quality knife making dates back to the 19th century. Unfortunately, the company closed its doors in 2015, but not before making some great knives. The brand was resurrected in 2018 as Canal Street Cutlery Co-Op & focused on making very small batches of high quality traditional knives. As a Co-Op, it was owned by the knife makers who worked there. Unfortunately, the business model couldn't hold up & the entity again ceased production.
jxr1197

CS Watch

Post by jxr1197 »

It's a clever idea - the crystal dome flips up 90 degrees and is a 4X magnifying glass with a built in spot light. Perfect gun show gear for anyone north of 40. It was a gift from a friend.
cscwatch.jpg
- Jason
cody6268

Re: CS Watch

Post by cody6268 »

Nice watch! The flashlight and magnifier seem pretty handy to have. In terms of knife-branded timepieces, I only have a Victorinox; which Roush Fenway gave to employees (which I'm not; bought the watch used for something around twenty bucks) and has their logo on the face. The battery recently died, and I'm thinking about replacing the OD green cloth band with a metal one. Swiss-made, and waterproof to 100 meters (about 400 feet!).
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

I've got one of those Canal Street watches too. Mine's new in the box and has never been worn but it would go well with my Canal Street cap and T shirt. :lol:
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Very cool and well thought out watch. ::tu:: ::tu::

Return to “Canal Street Cutlery”