Need help w/2 Bulldog knives I have PLEASE "blk coalminer"

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in Europe.
Booher

Need help w/2 Bulldog knives I have PLEASE "blk coalminer"

Post by Booher »

Greetings all! I'm searching desperately for any information about this "Slick Black Coal Miner" knife I have. It has the sterling silver coal miner shield. Generation, production amount, & approximate value in "as new to excellent condition" would be greatly appreciated as well as any other information that you may know. Its the exact same as this one from this URL. http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/b ... iner-stock

I also have a green what I'm assuming to be celluloid handle card series knife. It looks like olive/army green cracked ice, that's the best way I know how to explain it w/o having a picture. It has the fighting pits on it and is a Stockman with square bolsters and "Pits Bulls Trademark" on the primary (largest) blade, heart shield, & match strike pull. Any information about the generation, production amount, & approximate value in "as new to excellent condition" would be of great help to me.

Thank you so much! :)
olderdogs1

Re: Need help w/2 Bulldog knives I have PLEASE "blk coalmine

Post by olderdogs1 »

THe 1st knife is a 1st generation bulldog made in the early eighties. A little over 300 were made. They sell in the 80.00 range although they book for 120.00 or so.
The 2nd knife is a third generation knife. They made either 40 or 60 of them and they sell in the 70.00 range although they book for around 100.00. They were produced in 1995.
Hope this helps. If you need the exact production, I can look that up and get back with you.
Tom
Booher

Re: Need help w/2 Bulldog knives I have PLEASE "blk coalmine

Post by Booher »

Thank you very much.

Return to “European-made knives”