Single Blade Trapper

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in Europe.
Forcedoutage

Single Blade Trapper

Post by Forcedoutage »

Anyone looked at this on Ebay?

Its a stag, single blade dogleg trapper with one of the S&D OUR BEST Blades. Marked Prototype. Of course all the markings match first gen., and one side of the stag looks good. Just didn't know if anyone has seen one before and if it is first or actually made post first gen. The front side stag I dont like, but the rear looks good.

Anyway here are some pics
Attachments
$_12.jpg
$_14.jpg
$_14.jpg (1.1 KiB) Viewed 3702 times
$_15.jpg
$_78.jpg
Forcedoutage

Re: Single Blade Trapper

Post by Forcedoutage »

Just added some pics, the link didnt work
olderdogs1

Post by olderdogs1 »

Good blade, stag as you said hard to say. It is a prototype as it was never put in production. No way of pinpointing when it was put together. If you like the knife and the stag doesn't bother you it would be a nice one to have. I wouldn't mind owning it.

Tom
Forcedoutage

Post by Forcedoutage »

That's kind of how I thought about it too Tom. At the end of the day that is what matters. Thanks.
gino

Post by gino »

My thoughts were if its a 1st generation proto they coulda, woulda, shoulda taken the time to make sure that the stag was more evenly matched, they aren't even really close and in the 1st series a great deal of attention was given to the stag used.
That being said, I dig the knife and think its very cool!
-( life is too short to carry a cheap knife )-
Forcedoutage

Post by Forcedoutage »

Agreed, that is the main things that is off to me. I figure it might be a posts 1st use of a 1st gen blade for Prototype purposes, but who knows.

Return to “European-made knives”