Bulldog Fixed Blade

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in Europe.
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Bulldog Fixed Blade

Post by doglegg »

Got this Bulldog Scagel Design fixed blade off ebay. 1990's I think and made in Japan.
DSCN5375.JPG
DSCN5376.JPG
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Bulldog Fixed Blade

Post by kennedy knives »

Parker had 4 knives made in Seki City Japan in 2001 There was 2 fixed blades made in that run which you show one of them with Pakkawood handles & upswept Skinner . The other is a Clip Point Bowie with Pakkawood Handles . Nice knife ::tu:: ::tu::
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Kool Score there Floyd.. ::nod:: I DO like the blade shape.. NICE!!! ::tu::
John :D
Not all who wander are lost!!

Of all the paths you take in life,
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!!
Dinadan
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Dinadan »

Mighty nice! I have always liked that style blade.
Mel
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

kennedy knives wrote:Parker had 4 knives made in Seki City Japan in 2001 There was 2 fixed blades made in that run which you show one of them with Pakkawood handles & upswept Skinner . The other is a Clip Point Bowie with Pakkawood Handles . Nice knife ::tu:: ::tu::
Thank you Mr. Kennedy. I have seen that other fixed blade and it is a very sturdy knife. I have one of the little Bulldog Groundhog knives, I think I got it from you, what is the 4th made in Japan knife? I appreciate your input. ::nod::
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Thanks John and Mel. ::handshake::
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by kennedy knives »

doglegg wrote:
kennedy knives wrote:Parker had 4 knives made in Seki City Japan in 2001 There was 2 fixed blades made in that run which you show one of them with Pakkawood handles & upswept Skinner . The other is a Clip Point Bowie with Pakkawood Handles . Nice knife ::tu:: ::tu::
Thank you Mr. Kennedy. I have seen that other fixed blade and it is a very sturdy knife. I have one of the little Bulldog Groundhog knives, I think I got it from you, what is the 4th made in Japan knife? I appreciate your input. ::nod::
The other one is a Pearl Groundhog which the groundhog is a copy of the Brown & Phar Knives ::tu:: ::tu::
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

kennedy knives wrote:
doglegg wrote:
The other one is a Pearl Groundhog which the groundhog is a copy of the Brown & Phar Knives ::tu:: ::tu::
Thank you.
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

That's a real nice looking knife. Appears to be very sturdy and well made. I also like the blade embellishment. That should make an excellent addition to your collection. I like it. ::nod::

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Thanks Mike. ::handshake::
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

I found the rest of the Japanese Bulldogs fixed blade litter. And a comparison photo of the two.
DSCN5432.JPG
DSCN5434.JPG
DSCN5435.JPG
DSCN5436.JPG
DSCN5437.JPG

Return to “European-made knives”