Bulldog Brand Catalogs

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in Europe.
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Bulldog Brand Catalogs

Post by kennedy knives »

Does anyone have any Bulldog Brand older Catalogs ???? This one has 45 pages of Knives & tidbits of valuable info for the Bulldog Colloctor
Attachments
Bulldog Brand 001.JPG
Bulldog Brand 003.JPG
Bulldog Brand 004.JPG
Bulldog Brand 005.JPG
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Bulldog Brand Catalogs

Post by doglegg »

Mr. Kennedy, I have that one also. Some dude on ebay had it up for sale. I have enjoy perusing it. ::nod::
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by kennedy knives »

doglegg wrote:Mr. Kennedy, I have that one also. Some dude on ebay had it up for sale. I have enjoy perusing it. ::nod::
I like it has some good info. Wish I had of saved more of there catalogs & you can call me Gary ::handshake::
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

kennedy knives wrote: Wish I had of saved more of there catalogs
Don't know if this helps but...https://www.ebay.com/itm/Parkers-Bulldo ... SwYMldLIfE

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
Targetman

Post by Targetman »

Hey guys, luckily I saved all of Jim Parkers Bulldog Brand catalogs from 1997, when I got on his mailing list, until Buzz Parker quit mailing them out in 2009. There is a wealth of information that can be gleaned from these old catalogs. I have about 50 of them and am constantly referencing them to keep things straight in my mind. There are production quantities listed to information about who made the special knife prototypes.
The 2003 red and black catalog listed above is an especially nice one for referencing. Jim Parker had several of these 2003 catalogs autographed by the workers that made his Bulldog Brand knives and they would autograph it over their picture. Jim gave me one of these at his 2003 fall knife show and I especially cherish his gift to me.
These catalogs are now becoming valuable and I have seen some of the yearly catalogs bring $20-30 on EBay. His monthly catalogs are bringing $8-15. They are more informative than the book price guides Jim published every year or two. Buy these when you can and you soon will have a good library on Bulldog knives.
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by kennedy knives »

XX Case XX wrote:
kennedy knives wrote: Wish I had of saved more of there catalogs
Don't know if this helps but...https://www.ebay.com/itm/Parkers-Bulldo ... SwYMldLIfE

New_Windsor_NY
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Location: I'm On The Far Right On The Left Coast In Commiefornia

Post by New_Windsor_NY »

Just posted this. If anyone is interested, click here to view: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=62932
Kid: "Wish we had time to bury them fellas."
Josey Wales: "To hell with them fellas. Buzzards got to eat, same as worms."
Clint Eastwood-The Outlaw Josey Wales

Skip
Loose Arrow

Post by Loose Arrow »

Targetman wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:56 am Hey guys, luckily I saved all of Jim Parkers Bulldog Brand catalogs from 1997, when I got on his mailing list, until Buzz Parker quit mailing them out in 2009. There is a wealth of information that can be gleaned from these old catalogs. I have about 50 of them and am constantly referencing them to keep things straight in my mind. There are production quantities listed to information about who made the special knife prototypes.
The 2003 red and black catalog listed above is an especially nice one for referencing. Jim Parker had several of these 2003 catalogs autographed by the workers that made his Bulldog Brand knives and they would autograph it over their picture. Jim gave me one of these at his 2003 fall knife show and I especially cherish his gift to me.
These catalogs are now becoming valuable and I have seen some of the yearly catalogs bring $20-30 on EBay. His monthly catalogs are bringing $8-15. They are more informative than the book price guides Jim published every year or two. Buy these when you can and you soon will have a good library on Bulldog knives.
Over 50! Wow! I only have a few.
Attachments
20201209_163657.jpg

Return to “European-made knives”