A few of my 6th Gen Bulldogs

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in Europe.
Papa Bones
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

A few of my 6th Gen Bulldogs

Post by Papa Bones »

Just thought I would post these. 6th gen I believe. One, a gold flake (Small Coke bottle?) Made in 2007, round bolster and flat bottom cap & has nothing on the shield, with Fighting Bulldog Logo and 2007 on the obverse side, and Bulldog Brand Hammer Forged Solingen Germany on the pile side.

The Fish tail Swell Centers were made in 2008 & have the Fighting Bulldog logo & 2008 on the obverse. they both have what I would call a Bowler shaped shield (because I really don't know what that design is called) with the Fighting Bulldogs logo and the words Hand Made. They have the Bulldog Hammer Forged Solingen Germany on the pile side .

I picked them up at SMKW's store in 2011 when I was in Sevierville TN. It was my youngest daughter's wedding and I had rented a lodge for everyone who was attending to stay & for the reception. So after the festivities I decided to treat myself at SMKW's while I was there.

If anyone knows the correct pattern names of these I would appreciate it. I picked these up because I had never seen these patterns before.
BullDogs3.jpg
Sometimes I Sit and Think ::hmm:: .... Other times I just Sit
I May Grow Older, But I refuse to Grow Up!!
I'll sharpen it for you, but I don't give out band-aids!!

Smitty
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: A few of my 6th Gen Bulldogs

Post by doglegg »

Three cool knives Papa Bones. I've heard the bottom two referred to as fish tail knives. I really like Bulldog brand. ::nod:: ::nod:: ::tu::
hardman
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by hardman »

I have heard the pattrrn of the bottom two referred to as a Fish Tail and also as a Bowtie. I like Bulldogs. I think that Bulldogs are under rated and under valued by collectors. Just my opinion though. I have a couple slip joints made in Germany and even a couple lockbacks made in Japan that are really quite nice.
Gary

"Now it cuts like a knife, but it feels so right." Bryan Adams
jwwood

Post by jwwood »

Nice Bulldogs. ::tu::

Return to “European-made knives”