Got my first Cripple Creek Whittler

Bob Cargill is the man behind the Cripple Creek Knife Brand. He started out making one of a kind custom knives and eventually started making special order runs by hand under the Cripple Creek name in 1981. He specialized in high quality hand made limited runs for clubs and organizations. The brand was later sold to Blackjack Knives of Effingham, IL who commissioned Queen Cutlery to produce them in larger quantities.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Got my first Cripple Creek Whittler

Post by Colonel26 »

bkazz5 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:11 pm Here's a pic of the 5 knife Green River set. Sorry for the poor pic.
::dang:: ::dang:: ::dang::

Oh no! You mean there’s a whole series?! Dang! This ain’t going to be good.

Those are fantastic knives though. Wow!
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

Now see, Cuz. If you didn't belong to AAPK, you would never know those knives existed and you would be sitting there fat, dumb and happy in blissful ignorance with your single Cripple Creek (and a whole lot more money in your pocket). Just saying..........
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

True dat!
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

True dat!
Robert E. Lee

Return to “Cripple Creek”