Pens and Razors

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
keithlong

Pens and Razors

Post by keithlong »

As most of you know by now, I have been making pens for several years now and have added other items to my inventory. I now have mach 3 razors made out of deer antler and for the ladies, some made out of acrylic. I also have letter openers, bottle stoppers, pens of course and a few key chains. I have one small live edge bowl. If interested, please let me know. Thanks,
KeithLLong

It does not cost any more to carry a sharp knife than it does to carry a dull knife
313 Mike

Re: Pens and Razors

Post by 313 Mike »

Hi Keith, what exactly is a live edge bowl? I am guessing a wooden bowl with an unfinished or rustic looking edge around the rim? ::hmm::
Mike

There are those who are...and those who wish they were. He himself decides.
TripleF
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by TripleF »

Gotta have photos!! ::tu::
SCOTT
HOME OF THE BRAVE! (not the scarety cats)

Colonial Knife Company History ebook:
https://gumroad.com/l/ZLDb
keithlong

Post by keithlong »

A live edge bowl is one that has the bark left on the outside rim of the bowl. It is best achieved when the wood is cut during the winter months when the sap in the bottom of the tree. A natural edge bowl is one that the bark is missing on the top edge but the rough edge is left on it. Both make beautiful bowls. I will post pics when I can figure out how to post them off my phone.
KeithLLong

It does not cost any more to carry a sharp knife than it does to carry a dull knife

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”