Bass Fishing Lures and Large Tacle Box

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
oldgoat1911

Bass Fishing Lures and Large Tacle Box

Post by oldgoat1911 »

a5.jpg
a4.jpg
a3.jpg
a2.jpg
a1.jpg
a.jpg
I just hand counted 94 lures. There will probably more as I dig out old resting places for some more from here and there. The box is double hip roof Plano purchased from Bass Pro Shop many years ago. Most lures have been acquired over many years of fishing and many caught fish to wit: white bass, smallmouth, large mouth, rock,kentucky, and even large bluegill, crappie, and catfish. I still fish but health limits me so I kept my favoite few and and decided to sell or trade the rest. I don't get to fish much and have little need all this extra. There are no bad lures, all are first class clean useable lures. The pictures are the best I can do with my cell phone. I will be happy to answer any questions by telephone or e mail......I talk way better than I type...LOL. Here are some photographs.

Look for Rapala, Bomber, Bill Dance, Jimmy Houston, Heddon, Rebel, Arbogast, Excalibur, Matzuo, A-net, Stanley, and others. THereare many types such as torpedo, Spooks, Jitterbug, poppers, floaters, sinkers, divers, suspending, frogs.

While I really need the money I will trade if you pay the shipping.I am a real fan of Imperial, Colonial, Hammer, Boker, Kabar, Camillus,Case, in traditional styles. I would entertain any offers.Cash is King!

For $200 I will ship everything in the US to your door.

Thanks for looking...Herb
Just remember that no matter where you go....there you are!
oldgoat1911

SOLDN SOLD SOLD

Post by oldgoat1911 »

All gone, thanks for looking...Herb
Just remember that no matter where you go....there you are!

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”