FS/T: Military history books, WWII-1980s

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
coffeecup

FS/T: Military history books, WWII-1980s

Post by coffeecup »

Still clearing the shelves. Priced as marked, plus shipping via USPS Media Mail ($1 per book). Trades: on-topic for AAPK, I'd really like to trade into Camco 551 barlows and Case 2138 CV sodbusters (a couple of my favorite users). Other offers considered. . . . Send me a PM if you have any questions.

--The Double-Cross System in the War of 1939-1945 by Masterman (British intelligence) HB $5

--The Devil's Brigade Adleman and Col. Walton (First Special Services Force) SB $3
--A Perfect Hell: The True Story of the Black Devils, the Forefathers of the Special Forces Nadler HB $5

--Green Berets at War: US Army Special Forces in Southeast Asia 1956-1975 Stanton HB $5
--Everything We Had Santoli SD $3
--The Killing Zone Downs SB $3
--The Ravens Robbins (CIA in Laos) SB $3
--Rumor of War Caputo SB $3
--If I Die in a Combat Zone O'Brien $3
--SEAL Team Roll-Back Bosiljevac SB $3

--Soldier Without fortune McClure (mercenary in Central America) SB $3
--Mercenary: Genesis in the Desert Calin (supposed to be non-fiction, haven't read it and not sure) SB $3

--The Commandos: The Inside Story of America's Secret Soldiers Waller HB $5

Thanks for looking!
Jim
313 Mike

Re: FS/T: Military history books, WWII-1980s

Post by 313 Mike »

Mornin' Jim,

PM sent on Devil's Brigade and A Perfect Hell...
Mike

There are those who are...and those who wish they were. He himself decides.
coffeecup

Re: FS/T: Military history books, WWII-1980s

Post by coffeecup »

These two are sold:
--The Devil's Brigade Adleman and Col. Walton (First Special Services Force) SB $3
--A Perfect Hell: The True Story of the Black Devils, the Forefathers of the Special Forces Nadler HB $5

Thanks,
Jim

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”