I am having a make offer sale?

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
wlf

Re: I am having a make offer sale?

Post by wlf »

Good job John, I had asked for pics of the dogleg, even though it’s not a farmers jack. Glad you got it.
I buy roosters combs and farmers..........................................................jack knives [/b]

GEC SFOs and others at LICK CREEK CUTLERY- www.allaboutpocketknives.com/wlf

May the Father and Son bless
Lyle
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

wlf wrote:Good job John, I had asked for pics of the dogleg, even though it’s not a farmers jack. Glad you got it.
I'll split it with you buddy. :mrgreen:
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Mossdancer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mossdancer »

You know what is tough, telling your buyer you are a guarter of a century older than them. That is only several million years short of petrification. Buy the way the KKS is on its' way. Might be there Saturday
moss
I STAND FOR OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Railsplitter »

Mossdancer wrote:You know what is tough, telling your buyer you are a guarter of a century older than them. That is only several million years short of petrification.
moss
I can relate. I'm not really that old yet but I feel like it when one of my co-workers tells me he's 27 years old. That's when I realize that I've worked here longer than he's been alive.

I recently hit "the halfway mark" too. I've worked here half of my life. Kind of a rude awakening when that happens.
Rick T.

"My knife money maketh itself wings!" mb>

Proud member of the Buck Collectors Club Inc.
rea1eye

Post by rea1eye »

So you are selling the knives individually but are taking "group" pictures?

Bob
Mossdancer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mossdancer »

That is correct, one or more. Or if you want them all try me, make an offer.
moss
wlf

Post by wlf »

1967redrider wrote:
wlf wrote:Good job John, I had asked for pics of the dogleg, even though it’s not a farmers jack. Glad you got it.
I'll split it with you buddy. :mrgreen:
Just find me another farmers jack, Solomon. :D
I buy roosters combs and farmers..........................................................jack knives [/b]

GEC SFOs and others at LICK CREEK CUTLERY- www.allaboutpocketknives.com/wlf

May the Father and Son bless
Lyle
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Gotcha buddy! ::nod::

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Mossdancer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mossdancer »

Hi:
There was a post that requested photos of in its' words the Navy knife with beef jerky handles 8) an the case hunter. I think he oe she mist have meant Rope knife. There are only six so here they are, with the case which has no spey blade and also has an improper master clip. There are 2 chips on back handle also. THe springs,frame,bolsters,front handle case insignia are good.
moss
PICT0001 (3).JPG
PICT0002 (3).JPG
PICT0004.JPG
PICT0005.JPG
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Wish I had more money to send your way, Moss. Those Camillus rope knives are pretty sweet. ::tu:: ::tu:: ::nod::

Mossdancer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mossdancer »

Hi: Do I think it needs improvements, of course it does! However I made some sales, Was it a success ? I made a few bucks. There are a couple offers still pending. Other than that My Make offer sale is cordially ceased, stopped, quashed, Kiboshed, quit, Stopped, ended,gave up on, you name it. As Of now..
July 31.2019 at 8:12 A.M. Pacific Time.
Mossdancer

To all the friendly's Thank you and to all the not so friendly's Thank you also. Without critiques we would not have a constitution and freedom of speech.
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

It was interesting and fun in my opinion, thanks again, Moss! ::handshake::

doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Mossdancer I for one thought it was fun. Glad it's over as my will power was slipping. ::nod:: ::nod::
Mossdancer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mossdancer »

Doglegg;
Had a few nice ones. The original Gerber FH, The big Gerber engraved. The cold steel twister, darn I cant turn around and look on the floor. The rope knives the marlin spikes, And the rest. They might eventually reach my store. A second reason for the sale. Most all now know where a particular knife they saw is located if they want it they can contact me if im here. Who knows I may just have a large photo from time to time for that reason. Haunph(sic) maybe more of a success than I thought. I don't know how to spell Haunph. Would you believe that is a word as my spell correcter did not show it in RED,Actually that is Bryans' spell correcter.
moss
9ball

Post by 9ball »

Hi WB....... :lol:
Where You At Now? :lol:
Some Folks Just Like To Make Things comp'Ukated! :lol: :lol: :lol:
e-hell me @gmail NSA approved ::sneaky::
9Balls
My Oath as an American Army Soldier did not come with an expiration date.
Landersknives

Post by Landersknives »

Mossdancer wrote:Doglegg;
Had a few nice ones. The original Gerber FH, The big Gerber engraved. The cold steel twister, darn I cant turn around and look on the floor. The rope knives the marlin spikes, And the rest. They might eventually reach my store. A second reason for the sale. Most all now know where a particular knife they saw is located if they want it they can contact me if im here. Who knows I may just have a large photo from time to time for that reason. Haunph(sic) maybe more of a success than I thought. I don't know how to spell Haunph. Would you believe that is a word as my spell correcter did not show it in RED,Actually that is Bryans' spell correcter.
moss
I sent another P.M. Moss. Thanks
Ed
“No brag just fact”
Walter Brennan

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”