thompson smg butt stocks

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
terryl308
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

thompson smg butt stocks

Post by terryl308 »

I have a bunch of WWII/Korean war vintage walnut butt stocks for the Tommy gun. These were made for the us government replacement stocks, never put on a gun. They are inletted for sling swivels, butt plate, and action. They came out of a Army Depot here in western Nebraska. They were being destroyed back in the 60's. I have sold some on ebay until just lately they decided that they go on a "assault" rifle and made a walnut stock illegal to sell on ebay and they removed my listing. I had already sold a dozen or so. Anyway, I am offering them at $100 for four of them , free shipping. You can email me if interested at terryl@daltontel.net or give me a call at 308-250-1477
Attachments
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
terryl308
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: thompson smg butt stocks

Post by terryl308 »

I can't believe that there is not one comment on these things, I would think someone would be interested in some WWII items. They are after all just walnut butt stocks. I have seen 4 of them used for lamp bases, or they could be put on a non firing replica. Make an offer if interested. Thanks, Terry ::tu::
terryl308
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: thompson smg butt stocks

Post by terryl308 »

no longer available , sold.

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”