Trade Ink Pen For Deer Antler

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
keithlong

Trade Ink Pen For Deer Antler

Post by keithlong »

As some of you know, and some of you have a pen or 2 that I have made, I have been making pens for 1 years now and I use a lot of deer antlers. For this reason I am looking for deer antlers once again. So if you are interested in a trade please let me know. Thanks
KeithLLong

It does not cost any more to carry a sharp knife than it does to carry a dull knife
Doug51

Re: Trade Ink Pen For Deer Antler

Post by Doug51 »

Do you still need deer antlers? And can you tell me what lengths and diameter you need if you do? Do you need the tines or part of the beams? Let me know thanks.
keithlong

Post by keithlong »

I can always use antler, I use both the beams and tines if they are straight enough, need to be al least 3 inches long.
KeithLLong

It does not cost any more to carry a sharp knife than it does to carry a dull knife
Doug51

Post by Doug51 »

keithlong wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:53 pm I can always use antler, I use both the beams and tines if they are straight enough, need to be al least 3 inches long.
I'll send you a private message.for contact info. ::tu::
keithlong

Post by keithlong »

Hey Doug, have you changed your mind?
KeithLLong

Doug51

Post by Doug51 »

keithlong wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:36 pm Hey Doug, have you changed your mind?
Sorry. I've been really busy with work. I'll take a look this weekend when I get a chance. My apologies
Doug51

Post by Doug51 »

Sorry it's been so long. I couldn't find any I thought would work out of the ones I didn't wanna to keep.
keithlong

Post by keithlong »

Thank You.
KeithLLong

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Hey Keith, Dad has a whole pile of old horns, at the other farm. I'll run over there tomorrow, and see what I can cook up. You wouldn't mind them being cut down into manageable pieces?
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
keithlong

Post by keithlong »

Thanks Willie, no problem with cutting them, just not too short.
KeithLLong

Ripster
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Ripster »

keithlong wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:53 pm I can always use antler, I use both the beams and tines if they are straight enough, need to be al least 3 inches long.
KL, here’s a few that may be able to let go, if anything here works for you let me know. Could let go of half of them. Let me know .
Attachments
0761EC31-8DDD-490A-8070-E6763CACEACD.jpeg
53DF8DC6-14AE-449E-AB79-3C99C0DAAA3A.jpeg
FFCA741C-BD44-4AAC-80F3-C669D113439D.jpeg
JP
keithlong

Post by keithlong »

Yes those will work. PM to work out details, please
KeithLLong

Ripster
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Ripster »

keithlong wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:37 pm Yes those will work. PM to work out details, please
Keith ,sent PM. Will work it out.
JP
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Sounds good Keith, i'll run over there later, and grab a few sets.
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Oops :oops: , sorry for not getting back sooner Keith, life got really busy :D .

Umm, lookin into shipping raw, unprocessed horn makes me kind of nervous. You never know what border services will do ::undecided:: .
And they horn doesn't look as good as I remembered it being... I think I'll try to stabilize them before I do anything further, then find out more from imports.
::handshake::
Winston Churchill

keithlong

Post by keithlong »

OK thanks, please keep me posted
KeithLLong

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

OK, sure Keith ::tu:: ::handshake:: .
Winston Churchill

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”