Zippo Parts

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
just bob

Zippo Parts

Post by just bob »

I've became convinced I can take a Zippo apart and put it back together. This may not bear out in the long run, but I'd like to buy or trade for broken and damages Zippos I could use for parts. You may ask why anyone would do that when you can send any Zippo in for factory repair or replacement? Sending a Zippo in is much like sending a Case XX knife in. They do not have original blades for an XX and they do not have original parts for 1960's Zippo's. They do not repair the original insert. They will take it out and replace it with a new one and you end up with a 1960's shell and a 2020 insert. Kind of like a Case XX knife with Case 2020 blades in it. Anyway if you have Zippos that need a new home hit me up and we'll figure something out on them. Thanks
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”