Trade Vintage Kriss Kross Razor Strop

This is a place for posting non-knife related items you have available for trade. If you see something you want, be sure to make a trade offer. Your offer can include a knife, knives, or pretty much anything within the limits of the law.
MattR

Trade Vintage Kriss Kross Razor Strop

Post by MattR »

Found this in a tote in the garage. Maybe somebody wants for their wet shaving display or collection. Good old American ingenuity. Works just like it did the day it was new. I haven’t cleaned or polished any as to present the honest condition. Only a few small spots of chrome flaking on the edges and a few spots of surface rust. Would clean and polish up real nice I’d imagine.

Looking for Small Benchmade folders, Spyderco, GEC, Unique SAK Alox or EU market. Users fine. Also looking for a SAK compact, Explorer in Yellow, black or White.
F21BC154-D67C-49BD-8478-AC44C013C80B.jpeg
E9FCB0C2-EBEC-4350-AD49-4CCAFB535660.jpeg
7700E531-BBBB-469A-8B92-F40608CF8B3C.jpeg
-Matt
Knife Nut
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Trade Vintage Kriss Kross Razor Strop

Post by Knife Nut »

I could not help but to respond to your offering of the Kriss Kross. I have two of these and can't help but to get one out and hand crank that baby and watch the unit work. It is mesmerizing. I highly recommend it if someone does not already have one!

Paul

Return to “Off Topic Trading Post”