My Tactical Kabar

The KA-BAR brand originated as a trademark of the Tidioute Cutlery Company. Tidioute was later taken over & renamed the Union Cutlery Company which continued making the brand until Union eventually adopted it as the company name in 1952. Cutco Corporation later acquired the company in 1996.
Maddogfl

My Tactical Kabar

Post by Maddogfl »

Sometimes, when you go out late, perhaps through a bad neighborhood, you need a little something in your pocket for security and comfort, that is when the Kabar comes in!
Attachments
DS88B0~1.JPG
DSCN2691.JPG
DSCN2690.JPG
DSCN2692.JPG
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: My Tactical Kabar

Post by 1967redrider »

Nice little knife!

I never leave home without a pocket knife, unless I forget to grab one or I know I'm going someplace where security would snag it. When I forget, it's like I forgot to put pants on.
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Maddogfl

Post by Maddogfl »

1967redrider wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:57 pm Nice little knife!

I never leave home without a pocket knife, unless I forget to grab one or I know I'm going someplace where security would snag it. When I forget, it's like I forgot to put pants on.
And, I learned the hard way, if you forget to put your pants on, security will still snag you... ;)
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Maddogfl wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:12 pm
1967redrider wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:57 pm Nice little knife!

And, I learned the hard way, if you forget to put your pants on, security will still snag you... ;)

Ha, so true! ::super_happy::

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
schmoozer

Post by schmoozer »

Maddogfl wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:54 pm Sometimes, when you go out late, perhaps through a bad neighborhood, you need a little something in your pocket for security and comfort, that is when the Kabar comes in!
I hope your little buddy has some backup in a holster…🤔
Maddogfl

Post by Maddogfl »

schmoozer wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:00 am
Maddogfl wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:54 pm Sometimes, when you go out late, perhaps through a bad neighborhood, you need a little something in your pocket for security and comfort, that is when the Kabar comes in!
I hope your little buddy has some backup in a holster…🤔
Not to worry; It is like the old American Express commercial, "I don't leave home without it." The "it" for the last several years has been a Colt Defender Lightweight after I got too old and sorry to carry the full size 1911A1. And, yes, it is true, the older I get, the sorrier I get. Right now it is hard to get me to hit a lick at a snake, and I am loving every minute of it.
GSPTOPDOG
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by GSPTOPDOG »

My Tactical Kabar...this one is new, but one of my favorites ::nod::
Attachments
DSCF2781.JPG
DSCF2782.JPG
DSCF2783.JPG
DSCF2784.JPG
Please visit my AAPK store: https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... er_id=2383

They say, “Hard work never hurt anyone”, but I'm still not willing to risk it.
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Sweet, GSP! ::tu::

Return to “KA-BAR Knife Collector's Forum”