rough rider

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in China.
old timer1990

rough rider

Post by old timer1990 »

I just order a rough rider knife for ebay today band new for 12.99 with free shiping I throught I would rather paid for one on ebay than buy one at smokey mtn knife works with was going to be over 20. I know that they are made in china but I just but because I want to see how good they are I just hope they are better then the schrade knives I have a lot of frost made knives which I really like as a edc. If they are as good as my frost knives I will be happy. :mrgreen:
zed6309
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: rough rider

Post by zed6309 »

Ive got 2 RR and both are well made for the money, i have a sowbelly stockman yella and a abalone peanut, both came razor sharp out of the box and fit n finnish is good with hardly any gaps, for a good EDC that you can use without a worry of scratching i think there very good, what model is it ::tu::

paul

bottom peanut and 3rd down yellow stockman
Paul,

friendship is a rare and precious gift,
A day without a pocket knife is the day your need it,
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by philco »

old timer1990 wrote:I just order a rough rider knife for ebay today band new for 12.99 with free shiping............
Which one did you order? Will we be seeing pictures soon ?

Phil
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
old timer1990

Post by old timer1990 »

I got the red signnature stockman in red smooth bone. I am sorry I put it in the wrong forum I didn't know about the chinese factory manfactured Knives lol. I wanted a stag knife but it was bone cut to look like stag so I though I would just get a red smooth bone knife instead and maybe if I like this one I will get another. I will try my best to get some pic up.
zed6309
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by zed6309 »

old timer1990 wrote:I got the red signnature stockman in red smooth bone. I am sorry I put it in the wrong forum I didn't know about the chinese factory manfactured Knives lol. I wanted a stag knife but it was bone cut to look like stag so I though I would just get a red smooth bone knife instead and maybe if I like this one I will get another. I will try my best to get some pic up.

i look forward to pics and the chinese forum is new today ::tu::

paul
Paul,

friendship is a rare and precious gift,
A day without a pocket knife is the day your need it,

Return to “Chinese-made knives”