My hats off to the Management

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in China.
Tom Hudson

My hats off to the Management

Post by Tom Hudson »

Thank you guys for starting this link. Anyone who has followed any of my post know I'm a big fan of Rough Rider & Marbles Knives. One of the guy's on another forum stated that Rough Rider has put the fun back into collecting knives!

I added a couple new RR's on my site today - so if you get a chance stop in & view some custom hand engraved imported knives. Doesn't cost nothin to look -

Thanks -
Tom Hudson
zed6309
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: My hats off to the Management

Post by zed6309 »

it was the work of bryan , top man i did add a thank you to him on the new forum as i like many of the chinese made pocket knives and have a few, ::tu::
Paul,

friendship is a rare and precious gift,
A day without a pocket knife is the day your need it,
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

zed6309 wrote:it was the work of bryan , top man i did add a thank you to him on the new forum as i like many of the chinese made pocket knives and have a few, ::tu::
Not to take anything away from Bryan, he does a wonderful as the owner, webmaster, and all around boss man of AAPK ……… however I believe that an individual who has a good idea or does an outstanding job should be recognized.

I believe the original suggestion for a Chinese forum was made by Phil (philco). The first I heard of it was when Phil & I were discussing an issue in certain forum, Phil wondered if a Chinese Knife thread might not be appropriate to lessen tensions in said forum. The idea was sent to Bryan and Bryan did the work.

They both deserve credit. ::tu:: ::tu::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
zed6309
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by zed6309 »

orvet wrote:
zed6309 wrote:it was the work of bryan , top man i did add a thank you to him on the new forum as i like many of the chinese made pocket knives and have a few, ::tu::
Not to take anything away from Bryan, he does a wonderful as the owner, webmaster, and all around boss man of AAPK ……… however I believe that an individual who has a good idea or does an outstanding job should be recognized.

I believe the original suggestion for a Chinese forum was made by Phil (philco). The first I heard of it was when Phil & I were discussing an issue in certain forum, Phil wondered if a Chinese Knife thread might not be appropriate to lessen tensions in said forum. The idea was sent to Bryan and Bryan did the work.

They both deserve credit. ::tu:: ::tu::
hats of to a top guy phil, i didnt know phil did this behind the scenes , phil did send me incouriging pm's about my collection and of course has helped me with expanding my collection with his kindness of 2 very nice knives one that i have 1 of them in my back pocket today, so big thanks to phil for the suggestion of the chinese forum ::tu::
Paul,

friendship is a rare and precious gift,
A day without a pocket knife is the day your need it,

Return to “Chinese-made knives”