Ganzo-Where to get them?

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in China.
OSCAR

Ganzo-Where to get them?

Post by OSCAR »

After seeing some favorable reviews of this knife, I thought I’d get a few but can’t find a source. I’d be interested in manuals and automatics. Thanks
"The Edge...There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Steve Warden

Re: Ganzo-Where to get them?

Post by Steve Warden »

Take care and God bless,

Steve
TSgt USAF, Retired
1980-2000

But any knife is better than no knife! ~ Mumbleypeg (aka Ken)
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

Steve is correct, Google is your friend BUT I'd like to toot the horn for FastTech ---► https://www.fasttech.com/search?ganzo%20knives

Yes, they ship from China but the shipping is free and besides being the lowest price I've seen, they are the most reliable and fastest shipper I've seen. I've bought several from them and am totally satisfied with their prices and service. JMHO
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

Thanks. Both ship automatics? I haven’t seen any advertised as such in description. They are legal where I live so it should not be a problem.
"The Edge...There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Greenman

Post by Greenman »

I would hope that few legitimate knife retailers would carry this brand. Most of their products appear to be blatant rip-offs of other companies’ designs. ::td::
Josh

/|\

“Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature, unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping.”
— Hubert Reeves
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

It's been my experience that you need to know the model #. They don't usually list them as an automatic but you can tell from the picture by the button on the side (don't get it confused with the "AxisLock" type lock bar button).

I have G707, G719 and G747. There's also the G721 & G736 ---► https://www.fasttech.com/category/1901/ ... &keywords=
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
Captain O

Post by Captain O »

jerryd6818 wrote:Steve is correct, Google is your friend BUT I'd like to toot the horn for FastTech ---► https://www.fasttech.com/search?ganzo%20knives

Yes, they ship from China but the shipping is free and besides being the lowest price I've seen, they are the most reliable and fastest shipper I've seen. I've bought several from them and am totally satisfied with their prices and service. JMHO
Bingo, WE HAVE A WINNER! (No more entries, please).

Try their 7472BK. You'll love it!
samb1955

Post by samb1955 »

You'll probably like any Ganzo you buy. Check out Power Cutlery.com you'll pay a little more but you get them much quicker. Amazon has them but no automatics on Amazon.

Return to “Chinese-made knives”