China Knife I used to cary

A place to discuss & share pictures of knives made in China.
allenkeys1us
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

China Knife I used to cary

Post by allenkeys1us »

I used to carry a Wartech Spring assist for about three years
I liked that fact that you can tighten up the screws in the handle to eliminate blade play
but alas the screws fell out . I not carry another China spring assist for the last 18 months .
I have Remingtons,Case, Schrade,Boker and more that I can carry. I like these others
IMG_3028.JPG
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: China Knife I used to cary

Post by Madmarco »

allenkeys1us wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:33 pm I used to carry a Wartech Spring assist for about three years
I liked that fact that you can tighten up the screws in the handle to eliminate blade play
but alas the screws fell out . I not carry another China spring assist for the last 18 months .
I have Remingtons,Case, Schrade,Boker and more that I can carry. I like these othersIMG_3028.JPG
A.K., ::welcome:: to AAPK! ::handshake:: I for one like some of these Chinese builds, they're relatively well built, usually attractive, and the price is right. The Chinese don't know about or use Threadlocker, hence your screws falling out, but I've occasionally used the screws from the pocket-clip because I always remove the clips and sometimes they'll fit. Good luck! 8)
8)

Return to “Chinese-made knives”